JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Let's Go In Service - New Video

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4007 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Thanks Lynn I will be showing this one to my kids. The love these Videos, SO CUTE!! :)

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I liked the door bell at the end. Nicely done video.

If this system drags on long enough, I think it would be cool if they would do the Bible Story Book in this kind of animation.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

If this system drags on long enough, I think it would be cool if they would do the Bible Story Book in this kind of animation.

I loved that final part also

About the Bible Story Book it would be great and we never know... but it would take an huge amount of time producing such a thing... it's easier to make a real film with real actors... even this minutes long videos takes much more than most people think... there's a lot behind those beautiful drawings and we thank the brothers for such an effort

Just watched as part of family worship! So cute.

My husband and I love these videos..I guess we are in our second childhood! :boating:...Love the jw doorbell

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

If this system drags on long enough, I think it would be cool if they would do the Bible Story Book in this kind of animation.[/quote

Don't you think jw.org will be in the NEW SYSTEM?........,after all there will be lots of children..at least to start with..as far as we know!

cat2_e0.gif

If this system drags on long enough, I think it would be cool if they would do the Bible Story Book in this kind of animation.[/quote

Don't you think jw.org will be in the NEW SYSTEM?........,after all there will be lots of children..at least to start with..as far as we know!

Oh, I think we are in for much more than we can ever imagine in the new world but in this system our children need all the help they can get to make the Trueth their own.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Oh, I think we are in for much more than we can ever imagine in the new world but in this system our children need all the help they can get to make the Trueth their own.

That is so true Lynn and I have to remember to pray for the children because Satan loves to derail them..they are so curious and wanting to learn..jw.org is a real blessing for them and parents!

cat2_e0.gif