JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Horrific Terrorist Attack In London On Soldier.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4011 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This happened about 15 mins from where I live. I will update this post accordingly later but its been scary thus far. I came home late last night and police had guns, ready to shoot me if I didn't hurry myself and get indoors.

Man My Hubby asked me If I had seen the news. No I said he showed me on his Iphone. that's horrendous,

& Broad daylight too. So Brazen too.
Stay Safe Brothers & May Jehovah be with you. :wave:  :heart:

This world is fast going down the porcelain express.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Good day to both of you on here responding to another day under Satan's rule.  I saw these two men (in pictures) on the dailymail news, you could see in their faces they are demonized.  Both men walking around like they were being led by something not seen.  A woman who jumps off a bus (I guess after it stopped) confronted one of the killers with the hatceth in his hand and knife.  Then two other women come to the aid of the man laying on the street after being butchered.   All of this in broad daylight.  As brazen as ever.  I also read that it took the police a long time to get there.  And some (Satanic) super MI5 group (I guess they are the secret police forces on terrorism) knew about these 2 and they know a lot more then we think, just like here in the belly of the King of the South.   Just pray brothers that we stick close to Jehovah, his due date of retribution for his sovereignity and glorious name is coming!   And you my brother who lives near that area where this happen, please be careful!  I don't want to read more tragedies happening to my brotherhood.   Love and greetings to your and your family and the congregation you go to!

allabord4jah

Okay, we have now hit a new low... it's not the "terrorist" (read: madman with an excuse) attack but its the fact that the man was hacked to death with a kitchen knife in broad daylight and then conversed with a passerby who filmed him on a mobile phone justifying to the camera his act like he'd just killed a chicken.  It took me a full minute before I realized his hands were not just painted red... at that point I switched off.  Ten mins from where my family live, happily I'd just done my Watchtower about Jehovah being our security and take courage that whatever Jehovah allows we can take.

Demonic is the only word that comes to mind...

Edited by sunshine

hi bros and sisters i live in London and it was all over the news what happen was so demonic and evil and it was done in the name of religion and Islam when will people now see what this is world is about and what is soon about to happen mosques now have been attacked its only a matter of time before Jehovah will step in soon the UN will attack Babylon the great with all its fury stay close to Jehovah bros and sisters.

Here in London, as can be expected, it's been non-stop television and newspaper coverage, radio debates. London is gloomy and on edge!. If I did not know Jehovah, I would be thinking "What is this world coming to?", in fact,  I heard someone state this while listening to the radio and I replied loudly "An end!". As usual, and like those we preach too, they didn't hear!....

Apparently it is said that this is a taste of what is to come, meaning much more madness!. Frightening, but very exciting times.....

Keep very much in expectation of Jehovah's Warrior King.

Another commentator here mentioned that this occurred on the year anniversary (for lack of a better word) of a similar attack in FL.  The victim of that attack survived, and it was attributed to drugs and bath salts.

It was also mentioned how the media hypes these types of events up because of their spectacle value.  It's a great way to keep people tuned in, and distracted.

It was also interesting that this attack is being labeled as terrorism rather than murder.  It was suggested that this type of labeling is further conditioning of the public to feel threatened and in need of governmental protection and security via the War on Terror.

Kind of sick, but what do we expect from people under demonic influence, be it the perpetrators of such crimes or the media organizations who include it with all the other propaganda?

Interesting times indeed...

Another commentator here mentioned that this occurred on the year anniversary (for lack of a better word) of a similar attack in FL.  The victim of that attack survived, and it was attributed to drugs and bath salts.

It was also mentioned how the media hypes these types of events up because of their spectacle value.  It's a great way to keep people tuned in, and distracted.

It was also interesting that this attack is being labeled as terrorism rather than murder.  It was suggested that this type of labeling is further conditioning of the public to feel threatened and in need of governmental protection and security via the War on Terror.

Kind of sick, but what do we expect from people under demonic influence, be it the perpetrators of such crimes or the media organizations who include it with all the other propaganda?

Interesting times indeed...

One of the murderers was filmed on a mobile phone attributing his acts to serving Allah and stating his motives.  It was a terrorist attack - as well as a murder!

One of the extremist Islamic preachers in the UK refused to 'abhor' the attack, stating that he was shocked, but not horrified. He attempted to justify the action as a response to UK and USA foreign policy.  He also had had a part in the radicalisation of one of the killers.

Yes, the discussion that I heard referred to the points you mention.  The discussion also pointed how government forces have repeatedly used religious fervor to get a particular response from the public throughout history and right up to today.  Good examples are Al Qaeda,  the Taliban and now Chechens.  In the 70s and 80s the western public was told these were "freedom" fighters.  After 9/11 the western public was told they were terrorists.  In the 90s, the western public was told Chechens were freedom fighters from the awful Russian communists.  Since the Boston bombing, they're terrorists.  Look also at the western backed "rebels" in Libya and Syria.  These religious overtones appear to be a great tool to move public opinion.  It was suggested that the War on Terror can continue to find popular support by connecting these types of events with the use of these religious comments.

In addition, we as Christians remember that the King of the North hears somethings that disturbs him and moves him to finally destroy the Great Harlot.  It will be interesting to see how the nations respond to these types of events--dp chap. 16 The Contending Kings Near Their End.

Interesting times indeed!

Lin, I appreciate your insight into these events.  It is a good reminder not to buy in to the propaganda being spread by the media and the ever-changing governments.  Satan is ultimately behind ALL that we see happening in the world and he is cleverly manipulating world events to meet his agenda.  It makes me so very thankful that Jehovah, through his faithful slave, keeps us reminded of the times and up to date on Satan's devices.  It is hard to remember at times, that someday we won't even call these things to mind!  But today we can't seem to keep away from them.

Proverbs 16:3  "Commit to Jehovah whatever you do and your plans will succeed."