JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Male/female Communication

MALE/FEMALE COMMUNICATION

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go to the store and buy a
carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6."

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.

The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had avocados."

If you're a woman, I'm sure you're going back to read it again!

Men will get it the first time.

My work here is done.

]He followed directions exactly, which is always the safe way to go when dealing with the opposite sex!  :lol:

post-556-0-56365500-1370634015.gif

Edited by GrumpysWife

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

She probably poured those 6 cartons of milk over his head.

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

I thought he might have come home with a six pack.

We know men can't do to many tasks at once. They have 2 things on their mine.

Beer. Beer & more beer & "Is she going to spend all my money. I am going to be broke.!!!" LOLs.

I know what your saying Musky.

I asked hubby to buy a six pack West Cooler.

He came back with something else. LOLs.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Ok. So what if its turned around. I follow directions exactly as told and husband says those werent the directions. Does that make him a woman.? We had a co that his wife couldnt leave him alone in the store because he would always get everything except what they needed. Lol

Outrageous. Angela:D :D....

Awesome pic. Vernalee. Now wee. Know how old Musky really is. LoLs.:D

Edited by surfergirl

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Awesome pic. Vernalee. Now wee. Know how old Musky really is. LoLs.:D

Gabe, you really need to get over your fixation of me. Not everything that is posted is about me (or even you for that matter)

You need to find a new member to stalk! :)

Ever noticed that when you give a woman a map they turn it upside down. Just shows how our minds work so differently. Makes for a lot of confusion.

Here is a funny quote I found.

“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”

Strangely enough it was a man who said it.

Musky I am not stalking you. I am not fixed on you or anyone There has been so many times you have have made jokes at me. If I come across as you think am sorry..

I view everyone here as family/friends.

People who love Jah. I wouldn't & don't cross that line. I have tried not to take anyone the wrong way. Just learn to laugh with whatever's said.If my humor offends. Sorry. You are all my Brothers & Sisters.

I appreciate every member here. I hold them close to my heart. You know there has been others that have also made jokes too. So sometimes I will find the humor.

Everytime I write I think hows going to come across. In in daily life I watch p's& q's. Say prayers to understand people rather than take offense.

People tend to have circles of friends. Go with the ones they feel drawn & easy around.

For some reason its a comfort thing. There are good armful of people I feel drawn too.

They are funny & have character that draws you in. So tack this as you will. Again If I have offended sorry. I value friendship as like needing a drink of water.

Edited by surfergirl

One day my hubby went to buy a notebook and pen, I'm thinking it will be $5.00 total,do I give him the debit card , he handed me the receipt $26.00 ."How could you spend $26.00,how is that even possible?!" He had gone to Office Max and got some sort of cool looking executive pen and paper set.

He has no concept of budgetting.

(Proverbs 14:4) Where there are no cattle the manger is clean, but the crop is abundant because of the power of a bull.

In other words sisters if you want to prosper you need a man. You will just have to put up with our poo.

Poo being our faults. In the new world there will be no poo.

A husband and wife are shopping in their local supermarket. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife.

"They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans" he replies.

"Put them back, we can't afford them" demands the wife, they carry on shopping.

A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband.

"It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price."

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~