JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2746 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wow. 10 years.  Thanks for the memory, Glenn.

I distinctly remember one door; the lady saying 'No, no' but also looking at the tract. Then saying 'Wait.'. She accepted it.

I recall this was around the time religious-terrorism was emerging.

10 hours ago, KingDavid said:

In the two months I gave exactly 666 tracts. I noticed the number only when the two reports were combined emoji50.pngemoji1.png

That's right, two months! I had a feeling it was two months.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

I can't believe it's been 10 years.One evening I offered the tract to a lady in the door to door ,she was a retired librarian.She said "I'll take it if you'll come back so we can talk." That was the beginning of a wonderful bible study.We studied the Require brochure then the Teach book,she attended a some meetings,but had a massive heart attack.I was with her as she went from an apartment to an assistant living facility and then 2 nursing homes.

We laughed and cried.In the end when I walked in her room at the nursing home she'd look up and say"I know,remember the kingdom." Then one day she had a stroke and she was gone at the age of 86.I truly can't wait to see her again in the paradise .

57 minutes ago, Faith said:

We laughed and cried.In the end when I walked in her room at the nursing home she'd look up and say"I know,remember the kingdom." Then one day she had a stroke and she was gone at the age of 86.I truly can't wait to see her again in the paradise .

(((((((((((Sister Faith)))))))))))):mellow:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I remember this tract vividly. One Thursday night at the Kingdom Hall, out of nowhere, all the lights suddenly turned off. It startled us, then they turned them back on and said, "That is how swiftly the end of false religion will come". We were all very excited after that to get out in the field and preach!

Edited by EverlastingLifeInView