JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Shooting at Ft. Lauderdale, Florida airport

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2661 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

That airport is used by a lot of people going on cruises this time of the year. It's so sad that so many people are so deranged,  just like Satan....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Sooooo sad, indeed.:( Those poor families.Yes sad.gif

The insanity continues.Sigh.gif

On a side note:

AP Mobile might be a nice app, but waaaaaay too many permissions must be given

before you can download it.

About the only thing it doesn't ask you for is your firstborn.

Why would a news app need to access your identity, your location, your photos/media/files,

your camera, your wi-fi info, your device ID and your call information?:confused:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I'm listening to the airport shooting on my scanner.

Would you believe that 22 planes FULL OF PASSENGERS are still waiting to be unloaded?:o

Many of the cooped up passengers are requiring medical attention.  Heart problems, diabetics who can't get

to their meds, or food, just stressed out to the max.:(

Now, the authorities are finally allowing some people to leave the airport, but they can't because there is a massive

traffic jam blocking the exit route.:wacko:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

3 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

On a side note:

Why would a news app need to access your identity, your location, your photos/media/files,

your camera, your wi-fi info, your device ID and your call information?:confused:

Why do the US government want to know your every text, email, phone conversation etc. Etc.???

Ed Snowden brought a lot to our attention that we didn't know the governments were doing, spying on us - not just US but UK and rest of the world too!

3 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I have often wondered this myself, so many apps want your every detail ... in Australia too.  Call me paranoid but I don't feel comfortable with it.

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

On a side note:

Just like one of the talks at the RC (2016) the brother starts out saying/talking about gov't surveillance everywhere, then says, "there's someone else that's watching you."  And that was Satan; he's watching/observing us in how we react to trials.  Anyway, the point being "gov't surveillance everywhere."