JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is JWTalk?

Welcome to the JWTalk online community for Jehovah's Witnesses

JWTalk is an independent online community for Jehovah’s Witnesses managed by a number of brothers and sisters from all around the world. Since 2006, the goal of JWTalk has been to provide a place online where Jehovah’s Witnesses could have quality discussions among themselves without the nuisance of those opposed to our organization or Bible truths. 

We have a wonderful team of administrators, moderators, and assistants who diligently strive to keep unqualified individuals out, as well as keep the peace within the discussion topics. An approved membership is required to participate in any of the topics for discussion. We understand that there can be some apprehension about filling out the registration form and not really knowing who is inside or what is being discussed, but you can get a general idea by visiting the publicly visible areas of the community. The Encouragement forum, the JW News forums, and all of the Leisure Activities & Special Interests forums can be read and enjoyed without being a member. JWTalk is the real deal - the oldest and largest online community of Jehovah's Witnesses on the internet.

Please understand we are an unofficial website and not endorsed by the Faithful and Discreet Slave. They encourage you to use caution when registering and reading discussions on any website or social network. We agree with this, so please take the time to read the following pages as well…

New member registrations are held in queue until approved by an administrator – meaning that even after you register you will not have immediate access to the community. Upon approval, if you look around and decide that it is not for you, there is a method to deactivate your account and ensure you no longer receive any email notifications from the site. New users who have never posted and have not returned or logged in for over 6 months are periodically removed.

There are very few discussion boards on the internet that cater to Jehovah’s people, and all of them are quite secretive and are referral only. Brothers and sisters regularly go online looking for others in Jehovah's organization to meet and enjoy good association with, and quite often stumble upon apostate sites and opposers of Bible truth. The presence of such individuals online is enormous. The Staff at JWTalk firmly believe that our dear brothers and sisters should be able to find a favorable place online that is safe and enjoyable, and we strive to be just that site.

- Your brothers and sisters at JWTalk

View full article

• 1 month later...

I'm really pleased and honoured to be be associating with you my fellow brothers and sisters.This really showed me that this really is Jehovah's Organization and proud to be one of His servants.My fellow brothers and sisters from South Africa would like to send their warm and lovely greetings to everyone in here!!!!!!

Good morning,

I'm pleased to be a part of "JWTalks" and look forward to making many comments and getting to know my brothers and sisters from all over.

I was unaware that I still wouldn't be able to move freely on the site, but that's ok, I'll do what I have to do.

What do I have to do??? :)

Thank you for all your help with this, have a great day,

Lulu

Lulu, take a look at this thread - http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?19,50444

Also, you should be able to "move freely", but since you are new and in moderation every post you make gets reviewed by a moderator prior to it being posted. Since this is the case, participating in the "games" is near impossible - they move pretty fast and there is no way we would be able to keep up and still have the "games" run correctly.

That said - feel free to post and we are happy you found us and joined our "on-line" family.

Happy posting :wave:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Welcome Luana! :welcome:

What do I have to do??? :)

You actually can move around everywhere except for the Forum Games forum. All new users are in moderation until we get to know ya better and if you post regularly usually only takes a few weeks. This is just part of our site security.

You can expedite your getting out of moderation by following the link that Jerry posted.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Dear brother having problems uploading a picture for my avatar. it says to scale down my picture but i dont know how to do that , is there an easy

way to do this please. I sort of getting better at looking at things on here but still dont know if i am doing it properly. Thanks for everything

Have a great day! Agape Karen

Forgive freely as Jehovah Freely forgives us :)

Try reading this discussion over here...

http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?19,3491

There are a few recommendations on which programs you could use in that thread. You can also send me a PM and I will give you an email address to send it to me and I will shrink it down for you.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Hello my spiritual siblings,

Iam Rachel...neither Jacobo's wife ..nor Labans daughter!

Thanks for welcoming note in here Br....Its my pleasure to be here exchanging views for upbuilding ideas,humors.and exciting news ....similar stuffs

This makes me to reflect on how blessed we are with our worldwide brotherhood association..in a spiritual paradise though we are out of losted paradise.

..Iam not well conversant with most of stuffs here but hope little by little..I'm sure i well get through to know...almost of it..if not all.

...thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Malo e lelei(Tongan)

thanks for letting me be a part of this lovely site.I really enjoy reading all kinds of discussion post up here.I live in Freiburg in Germany .originally from Tonga lerned the truth in Samoa,got baptise in Germany 2002.I have 7 children(5 girls and 2 boys)age bet 15-2.I must say that I have not regret one day being a Jehovah Witness.My kids and I loved to serve our Great God Jehovah and were just happy to know that were part of Jehovah big family.we just came back from our D.C and we really enjoyed it very much.warm chritian love to my dear brothers and sisters our there.

Jo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.I am recently retired and do have a little extra time on my hand.

I am not very good with the computer but will use the time available to me to get familiar.Think it's an excellent

way to share information with our brothers.Looking forward to full participation.

Thanks again,

Erna{xtra terrific

Hello, Erna! Looking forward to your encouraging and upbuilding comments in the forum! I love hanging out here! It's just like meetings between local meetings--every day you can have association with the worldwide brotherhood--I'm so glad someone thought of this and put it into action. I especially like the threads (topics) on our Bible reading, studying the Jeremiah book and the Watchtower lesson for the week. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!:encourage:

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
10 hours ago, SusanE said:

I'm very grateful I found this site;  I don't remember now what search words I put in to find ya'll, but was having a hard time as all sites were ex-jws.  What a breath of 'fresh air' here!

You'll find a lot of excellent-jws here...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D