JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Memorial 2019 LCD screens artwork

Hello to all of you brothers.  Preparing for the April 19, 2019 memorial day, does anyone here have previously arranged a nice banner or image to show in our LCD screens? Maybe the bread & wine with the Bible text on top.  I would very much appreciate it if you can share.  Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, leoperales said:

I don’t think there’s any instruction indicating that we can’t. It is a “public talk” and we are authorized to show still images during our public talk. 

I thought you were referring to a image to be presented in-between the meeting like the current daily text image

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2019 at 7:08 AM, Andoks said:

Something like this.  I tried to create this in PowerPoint but I know there are brothers and sisters who may have a better photo of the bread & wine taken from HD cameras.  Plus maybe someone who's good on Adobe Photoshop to create a beautiful background of the theme and text.

Memoryal 2019.jpg

This similar to one I cropped from a recent Watchtower.

image.png.99f5d52fc07fc313be6c38008917da37.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!

You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.