JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Teen Wolf is an American television series developed by Jeff Davis for MTV. It is loosely based on the1985 film of the same name. The show's central character is Scott McCall (Tyler Posey), a high school student and social outcast who is bitten by a werewolf while looking for a dead girl in the woods. Scott attempts to maintain a normal life, keeping the fact of his being a werewolf secret from everyone, with the exception of his best friend "Stiles" Stilinski (Dylan O'Brien), who helps him through the changes in his life and body, and another mysterious werewolf, Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin).

From Wikipedia

I saw a music video once on MTV in the '80s that briefly featured a werewolf. Later the young man becomes a zombie dancing with other zombies. At the end we find out it was all just the girlfriend having a bad dream. 

I don't think the video had much success...

"Thriller" - by another "Michael J." Only one of the most popular music videos ever...  :upsidedown:

Yeah that's what it's about I saw a bit of it and I have to say it's worse than the film which michael j fox was in I will stay away from now on

I don't think there is any relation between this show and the movies that Michael J. Fox starred in.

I saw an episode. Cheesy, dumb, and obviously target marketed to cheesy dumb teens :P

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I saw a music video once on MTV in the '80s that briefly featured a werewolf. Later the young man becomes a zombie dancing with other zombies. At the end we find out it was all just the girlfriend having a bad dream. 

I don't think the video had much success...

lol!  Could that young girl have been Ola Ray?!!!!!