JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

we all manage to Colour Coordinate at the assembly's. John and Jeanne (Grandad and Nan) are not included but we usually all end up in different shades, and its good to hear the brothers say wow thats a really close family.

If those pics were taken the same day, Grandad has a purple tie on too :D

Yes it was our one day assembly and Grandad had the purple tie and nan had purple in her skirt too ,,,,we always have a laugh when it happens because we are such a close family, it happens allot.. lol we are in the same cong too. We make sure we see them everyday or ring them as they are an important part of our lives and it's time now to be caring and looking after them as they mature in age......looking after the grey headed ones in the cong is very important to us and the children love all their extra "nan and pops"

Was this song by a Witness? Whoever it is, it is beautiful!!

I just did a search on the first few lyrics and found out it is a song by a Christian music songwriter...

http://briandoerksen.com/

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Romans 1: 20 For his invisible [qualities] are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship,

http://www.showyflash.com/believe/

Am sorry, i did not investigate where this song was made, and i should have.

ys, Kathleen

Well' date=' to my chagrin I have figured out how to post this picture of me and Esther Reed (formerly Kurzen). It has some fond memories attached to it. thecorduroykid

19202=564-me and esther.jpg [/quote'] It is a wonderful picture, Joseph. Thanks for posting it and your experiences with Sister Esther Reed. ys, Kathleen

Romans 1: 20 For his invisible [qualities] are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship,

http://www.showyflash.com/believe/

Am sorry, i did not investigate where this song was made, and i should have.

ys, Kathleen

Don't sweat it. A good song is a good song, and a good video is a good video, regardless of who wrote it.

I personally would have no problems sharing it with others, even after knowing it's source.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I am a MAJOR math geek!!! This picture is AWESOME!!! If you're not sure what Fibonacci is, the society produced a DVD that explains it. I can't remembe right at the top of my head which one it is. I am sure Bro. Angle will know.

19258=567-fibonacci pigeons.jpg

I am a MAJOR math geek!!! This picture is AWESOME!!! If you're not sure what Fibonacci is' date=' the society produced a DVD that explains it. I can't remembe right at the top of my head which one it is. I am sure Bro. Angle will know.

19258=567-fibonacci pigeons.jpg [/quote'] the Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the following integer sequence: (sequence A000045 in OEIS) By definition, the first two Fibonacci numbers are 0 and 1, and each subsequent number is the sum of the previous two. Some sources omit the initial 0, instead beginning the sequence with two 1s. clever birds

I am a MAJOR math geek!!! This picture is AWESOME!!! If you're not sure what Fibonacci is' date=' the society produced a DVD that explains it. I can't remembe right at the top of my head which one it is. I am sure Bro. Angle will know.

19258=567-fibonacci pigeons.jpg [/quote'] Cool picture! I cannot think of the DVD at the moment. But here is a link to a cool YouTube video I posted 5 months ago on fibonacci numbers... http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?10,17298,17298#msg-17298

19306=571-P1010681.JPG Here's a pic of some of my family. Starting from left to right: Me, my little sis Denise, My mom Clara, and the oldest my bro Dan My sister and my mother are both on Facebook. They got me started on this and I'm glad because its nice to meet friends from everywhere.