JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Melvin Sargent and My grandfather Ernest Leuba on right. Colporters 1917. W87 8/11 My Generation - Unique and Highly Privileged.

What a keepsake, to have a picture of that.

I just skimmed through the article on my CD. Your grandfather got a mention in there from Melvin as well.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

19583=597-Ernest Leuba SR.jpg

19583=598-JR.JPG My Great Grandfather, Earnest Leuba SR and his family first came in contact with the Bible Students in Lyon, France 1898 or about the time this picture was taken. My grandfather Ernest Leuba Jr is the little boy at the bottom right of the family picture. Center of the Childrens picture. He lived to the ripe old age of 99 and hopefully is with his Lord since 1989. I was privilaged to have both of my grandparents (and Greats) in the truth on my mothers side of the family.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

19583=597-Ernest Leuba SR.jpg

19583=598-JR.JPG My Great Grandfather' date=' Earnest Leuba SR and his family first came in contact with the Bible Students in Lyon, France 1898 or about the time this picture was taken. My grandfather Ernest Leuba Jr is the little boy at the bottom right of the family picture. Center of the Childrens picture. He lived to the ripe old age of 99 and hopefully is with his Lord since 1989. I was privilaged to have both of my grandparents (and Greats) in the truth on my mothers side of the family.[/quote'] What a wonderful spiritual heritage! And wonderful pictures! My grandfather on my mother's side was of the Anointed. He was a very early member of the first Witnesses in East Tennessee, around Knoxville. His name was William Brady. He died quite young; he was not yet 50. His son, Kenna Brady, and daughter, Ecila Brady Carroll were faithful Witnesses until their death, as was my mother, Fay Brady Simmons.