JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Awww...she's pitiful. I want to take her home and feed her. I have seen many on the streets like her and it breaks my heart. What amazes me...is even though she's obviously very poor...she still finds the joy in the gifts Jehovah gives us...like in her case, "Music and Color". She's so whimsical. Few I know in my own life appreciate such things...but instead shake their heads and laugh. I hold on to my guitar regardless...

We have a brother in our Cong. who owned K B S Broncos, they only worked on or carried parts for those year Fords. He even built one to race in the Mint 400 about 20 years ago. Cool truck any way. Rich in Vegas >

18039=465-125969.jpg > > my dream truck lol > > ---------------------------------------- > Subject: Re: Post a picture... Any picture > Posted by zippyroo > Link to topic: http://members.jwtalk.net/yhwh/read.php?10,5143,18039#msg-18039 > ---------------------------------------- >

Where in vegas I have 2 brother in laws there Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry -----Original Message----- From: lvdoves Sender: jwtalk@googlegroups.com Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:45:05 To: Reply-To: interchange@jwtalk.net Subject: Re: Post a picture... Any picture We have a brother in our Cong. who owned K B S Broncos, they only worked on or carried parts for those year Fords. He even built one to race in the Mint 400 about 20 years ago. Cool truck any way. Rich in Vegas >

18039=465-125969.jpg > > my dream truck lol > > ---------------------------------------- > Subject: Re: Post a picture... Any picture > Posted by zippyroo > Link to topic: http://members.jwtalk.net/yhwh/read.php?10,5143,18039#msg-18039 > ---------------------------------------- > ---------------------------------------- Subject: Re: Post a picture... Any picture Posted by lvdoves Link to topic: http://members.jwtalk.net/yhwh/read.php?10,5143,18041#msg-18041 ----------------------------------------

Well we go to the Donny Hall and were in the Lorenzi Park Cong. I am sure that if you mention my last name almost someone in that cong, will know the Barschdorfs. We have lived in Vegas for over 50 years thats a long time to be in one spot. We are origionly from Rhode Island, Pawtucket, yes the brothers know us there too. Rich in Hot Vegas, man is it hot today. > Where in vegas I have 2 brother in laws there > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry > > -----Original Message----- > From: lvdoves > Sender: jwtalk@googlegroups.com > Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:45:05 > To: > Reply-To: interchange@jwtalk.net > Subject: Re: Post a picture... Any picture > > We have a brother in our Cong. who owned K B S Broncos, they only worked on or carried parts for those year Fords. > > He even built one to race in the Mint 400 about 20 years ago. > > Cool truck any way. > > Rich in Vegas > > > >>

18039=465-125969.jpg >> >> my dream truck lol >> >> ---------------------------------------- >> Subject: Re: Post a picture... Any picture >> Posted by zippyroo >> Link to topic: http://members.jwtalk.net/yhwh/read.php?10,5143,18039#msg-18039 >> ---------------------------------------- >> > > ---------------------------------------- > Subject: Re: Post a picture... Any picture > Posted by lvdoves > Link to topic: http://members.jwtalk.net/yhwh/read.php?10,5143,18041#msg-18041 > ---------------------------------------- > > ---------------------------------------- > Subject: Re: Post a picture... Any picture > Posted by zippyroo > Link to topic: http://members.jwtalk.net/yhwh/read.php?10,5143,18042#msg-18042 > ---------------------------------------- >

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This photo was taken during my vacation in Florida. I went to this park and found some animal tracks. This is a pic of an alligator track. haha I'm not kidding. My friend Steve was with me and we found this and other evidence of alligators. We didn't see any though and I'm glad. I kept telling Steve let's go. He's never seen one in the wild but I have and its not something you can easily outrun. lol

18301=490-Florida Vacation 089.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohh sorry I thought you were asking us if it was real or not. It was just my thought. lol Leave it to me to come in the middle of the message board.

:-) That's all right! Here is the article where I swiped it from.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_sp3575

At this point, I am under the impression that it is real. 30 pounds is not that heavy. I hold things heavier than that all day with no trouble.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I was told that none of them has anything to do with the truth anymore.

I am not exactly sure what the real story is with Venus and Serena, nor their father here.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Not sure if that would constitute idolatry but it's not something I would wear. I don't mind telling folks who I worship but that's a bit too much. Kind of like flaunting it. As far as the sisters are concerned, I would not call them spiritual sisters only because I have seen too much to let me know they couldn't possibly be attending meetings and in the ministry. There are many things they have done to open my eyes to that such as standing with their hand over their heart as the national anthem was being played.