JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

How adorable! All 3 of them :)

My daughter used to have a cat that let her handle it in all sorts of

crazy ways, even take it to the bath with her. Strange. So gently with

the child, but then a little feisty with Crystal and I.

- Bob

On 6/5/2010 10:08 AM, Angela Gardner wrote:

> This is my son "gently" holding his new kitty. :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bob,

If you were to read the red lettering in 'see you in paradise' it says YOU PA DI... (or if your brain sees things that are just begging to be laughed at (like mine does) - you'll also see YOU PARTY!!!! )

Can you imagine the parties in paradise? Food......animals, friends, laughter......oh my!!!!!

17800=435-Photo_00015.jpg I hope you are able to see this one. This is a picture of my cat. Her name is Smartie Pantz, She wandered into our area 8 months ago. We resisted taking her in because I am allergic to cats and so is my mom, whom we live with. Well the reason she got the name is the reason she is now an indoor cat! She kept knocking and knocking at the window, the doors and on the air conditioner until we let her in! Every day she would do this! This winter we even had snow here in Florida, which is very rare. So we felt sorry for her and let her in. Well it did not look like she was fixed, as we did not get a litter box for her right away. In April she had many beaus, and we thought OH NO!! Kittens! So we took her to get checked out and sure enough the vet said she was about four weeks along.When her due date came ...NO KITTENS! And three more weeks, NO KITTENS. So I took her to another vet, and he scanned her for a micro chip. She has a chip in her! She was not 2.5 years old she is 5 years old. She was not pregnant but likely it was a false pregnancy, and she is a very hormonal cat! The previous owner could not be reached and according to the law we will be the owners in two more months. So I just got her shots and she really is a Smartie Pantz.

I made a flat bread and Salsa this week and took it to work. I used a tamale flour that reacted like Semolina. The recipes are at King Arthur Flour website. It turned out delicious.... It amazes me the beauty you can create from the earth with the grains and such. I am a Chef...and appreciate those that bake like they do. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Hi Karaffa, don't be sorry. I think its real funny. A Sis sent it to me and i copied it 8 by 10 size, on to OpenOffice Writer and printed on thick paper. There is a caption under the picture. I could not get it to post on here. Thanks to Bob for doing the picture for me. Anyway the caption in bright blue is "Live long enough to be a REAL concern to your Kids!!!!". It looks great framed and on the wall. One of my goals, learn to play the accordion. (tu)