JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

OH MY GOODNESS, BOB!!!!!! Your brother is a freak!!!!!! YOu should send that photo to the Baptist Association....:)

Well what is interesting is that he was going to school to be a preacher, but dropped out because the classes were full of empty speeches and he wasn't learning anything. So he took up a study of the bible alone without the help of any commentaries and textbooks, with a view to "Who is Jesus Christ?" and recently asked me a few questions and confessed that he is about to abandon his belief in the trinity. His exact words were "I don't think I'm buying it anymore".

So that is awesome! But as you can see, he has a long way to go :-)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

wow...that is scary! is your dad still in the truth, bob?

Yup. He is an elder in my congregation. I am his field service group assistant and we do shepherding calls together.

I wouldn't have him on here if he wasn't :-)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

wow...that is scary! is your dad still in the truth, bob?

Yup. He is an elder in my congregation. I am his field service group assistant and we do shepherding calls together.

I wouldn't have him on here if he wasn't :-)

confused, the brother with the beard is in the Truth? or is your dad?

?

The picture with the bearded man with a gun is my brother (who is not a brother :P)

My dad looks much older, trust me ;)

Gloria, he never posts, but he is lurks from time to time. Many of our members are the same way.

i'm not crazy about the lurking...and he doesn't even have a profile pix on here...no fair!

I've joined other forums where I lurked for quite a while first. In publicly viewable forums, I have lurked for months before actually registering so I could post. We do not afford anyone to do that here (although I have thought about guest accounts, limited views, and the like, but decided to keep it strictly private).

He has some posts in a private area I have set up for the congregation, but that is it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's see if I can get a picture of my little Chloe in here. I really like pitbulls too,but my favorite is a rottweiler. Wait my favorite is my dog and two cats now right!!! We took our dog and one cat to the vet today and this particular cat is NOT friendly. When the vet walked in she hissed then since I was trying to hold her down she bite me. Drew blood, the little brat.

17200=399-Image1.jpg

Hey Margie, little Chloe is kinda hard to see in that one.

I am not sure what my favorite dog is these days. I was raised with Huskies, so they were, and then when I was on my own for the first time I got an Akita, thus sticking with the spitz-type variety of dog. But now I got this coonhound cattledog mix and she is just adorable, and so when it is time for the next one, I just might mix it up again and get something different than what I am used to.