JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

29859=1051-SUNP0011.JPG Fish I caught from the supermarket...:laugh: they are mackerel... tea for me and my two dogs and cat....

Sian, This reminds me of the stories my parents shared with me about their experiences together before children. My mom wanted to go fishing and my dad was considered a city boy, even though there is no city in Guam only villages! LOL. Anyway, when my mom asked my dad to take her fishing he took her to the supermarket and asked which one she wanted!!!! It was so funny...... Thanks for the memory.

W6btX.jpg

Just received this free original artwork through the post. Drawn by the legendary Cal Schenkel (cover designer of many Frank Zappa albums).

It's about 21cm x 14cm and drawn on paper, with an acrylic paint and black marker.

35139=1315-donotcall.jpg An elderly brother told us to work a road up to number 30 as there was a Do Not Call listed which he as an elder volunteered to call on.He apparently told another couple to work down to number 30 for the same reason. We eventually reached number 30 and the man came to the door and said: "Last time your people came round I asked not to be called on and I have now been called on 3 times, by another couple working down from the top of the road, an elderly gentleman and you!" HE was the Do Not Call at number 30 - and quite angry!" I could not help myself and I laughed and apologised and joked that perhaps 'someone up there' (pointing to heaven) was trying to tell him something!! His anger melted a bit, but still said he'd rather we did not call all the same!!

coconut-crab.jpg How about this for size???
wohhhhhhhhhh that is huge!!!!! it would freak me out if i would see it upclose:perplexed:
This will make you feel better....

35209=1321-coconutcrab.jpg

I must tell you that these crabs are delicious!!!! Especially when they cook it in coconut mile:tongue: The smaller ones though not this huge one. Once they are big like this, its not worth cooking.

35423=1328-My back yard now.JPG

35423=1329-My back yard.JPG I don't know how to post pictures but these are views of my backyard from the patio.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

What is it? A broken heart?:crying:

35389=1326-Image000.jpg

It looks like a man and women looking at each other on it - very cool.
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

35423=1328-My back yard now.JPG

35423=1329-My back yard.JPG I don't know how to post pictures but these are views of my backyard from the patio.

I think you have it down. These look beautiful. And off the back patio no less :ok:
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Thank you. We live in a really beautiful part of Florida that has hills and is similar to the landscape in New Hampshire, where we came from. I also wish to say how happy I am to have found this website because we live almost 30 miles from the KH and I don't get much association except at the meetings and in service. Now I have lots of Theocratic interchange. Thank you so much.:infatuated: :readbible:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

35496=1330-lake rainbow may 11.jpg I took this around 8:30 this evening from the balcony off my dining room. It was all that was left of a rainbow by the time I noticed it! (I sure hope it is the acceptable size because I don't know how to re-size it! Sorry if it is not.)

The Bee