JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Nice pictures :D @ Dallas If I ever have a chance to own a business shop then I will be using those same clever signs! Those are hilarious :P Here's a couple more I just took yesterday after Bible reading and dinner. My wife is the one holding the Bible :P I posted a few of my favorite ones HERE including a picture of the moon. Hope you like :)

91228=5107-DSC02087_2.jpg

91228=5108-DSC02098_4_2.jpg

Nice pictures :D @ Dallas If I ever have a chance to own a business shop then I will be using those same clever signs! Those are hilarious :P Here's a couple more I just took yesterday after Bible reading and dinner. My wife is the one holding the Bible :P I posted a few of my favorite ones HERE including a picture of the moon. Hope you like :)

91228=5107-DSC02087_2.jpg

91228=5108-DSC02098_4_2.jpg

Your wife's finger nail polish looks pretty, the colors Redmond me of a peacock.

Daniela: I would actually want to play on that, it's an extra challenge.

Me too, Rick. :D

This picture remembers me Jesus’ words: ‘Who of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his life span?’ (Matthew 6:27).:backflip:

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

5198=71-BC (Beautiful sCenery).jpg I took this while travelling down the west coast of British Columbia in Canada. I snapped about 800 photos that trip' date=' but didn't realize just how beautiful this one was until looking at it afterwards. Reminds me of a tourism photo LOL![/quote'] Oh Sharon I see a similar location on the movies. what a gorgeous place. I love the movies of the wild west and the cowboy and Indians Am sad about the history of the out come for the Indians I love there stories and how they lived freely before the white man. Its amazing how many places are beautiful location, but often have a history that is dark and people have been affected badly, because of the so called Toffee nosed educated, ones Tasmania reminds me similar to this picture,

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/17/article-0-0854CBE7000005DC-650_964x415.jpg

I once heard an experience how a brother got the truth, He said at the assembly he was out surfing and'saw the sun

setting and in pops the professional surfers. they don't need wet suits they can go any were and practically have an endless

summer surfing the waves.

These are my favorite animals

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

http://www.bugbog.com/images/galleries/australia-pictures/sidney-harbour-view.jpg

This area is pretty much close to where I like to go.

• 1 month later...

How are the cats all looking at the camera!?

Bob, Annie, Astrid, Ava, Dages, Dawnmarie, Vernalee, Lynn, :borg: , Chris, Shawn, and Jerry will like this one:

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

http://th108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/CodeLyokoFreak1/th_7dcda2aa.gif

here,s one for the cat lovers and the cats sitting at the desk all day.

a cat doing some running time, :coffee: