JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

1 hour ago, Lee49 said:

Grumpy Baby - 'Portrays what a lot of us are feeling'

Gas?

Constipation?

A wet diaper?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Lee49 said:

He wanted chocolate milk, but mum only gave him plain milk. So he spat the dummy.

Edited by Pabo

Never mind the worry of N. Korea developing a nuclear bomb, apparently they've developed the ultimate stink bomb by floating excrement filled sacs by ballon into S. Korea! The ultimate "dirty bomb "!  🤢

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2024/05/29/north-korea-drops-trash-balloons-south/73889568007/

2024-05-29_07h41_45.png

2 hours ago, Lee49 said:

Never mind the worry of N. Korea developing a nuclear bomb, apparently they've developed the ultimate stink bomb by floating excrement filled sacs by ballon into S. Korea! The ultimate "dirty bomb "!  🤢

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2024/05/29/north-korea-drops-trash-balloons-south/73889568007/

2024-05-29_07h41_45.png

Talk about carbon footprint. 

I loved this headline in my Google alert so much I just had to screen cap it:

ScreenShot2024-05-29at12_09_41PM.png.c65ea270db9ecc37b7c885daf44cbdd8.png

Hoping to capture many more just like it, til the REAL headline appears. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

My wife Debbie and I have been really sick the past week, so we were both thankful to get out and take a brief walk. Along the way we ran into this beautiful White Crowned Sparrow. We even got a small song from the little beauty. 

IMG_8378 cropped white crowned sparrow.jpg

IMG_8377 cropped white crowned sparrow.jpg

IMG_8375 white crowned sparrow singing a song in the branches.jpg

"Laughter cannot mask a heavy heart. When the laughter ends, the grief remains."-Proverbs 14:13 Living Bible Translation

Posted (edited)

"Red morning, sailors warning."

20240531_062025.thumb.jpg.af25384730b88338be215f3be91ef281.jpg

We were expecting an East Coast Low (ECL) this weekend,  so we are expecting a fair bit of rain, but the coastal areas are expecting much more rain than where live. Thankfully the ECL is going to form more away from the coast, but we are still expecting a substantial, which on already soaked soil, it is going to make things wetter again.

https://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/wet-weekend-ahead-for-eastern-australia/1889477

So this morning I set up our diversion pipes so we don't too much pressure on our underground water tank causing it to to overfill and start causing flooding around side of the house, as tank is just about full as it is. We have just ove 400sqm (4,300sqft) of water catchment just from the house roof itself, left alone what comes from the shed which is about the same area as well that also feeds in the underground tank.

20240531_071638.thumb.jpg.bc3129ec7bd0b4bca4d0a87d70b7c264.jpg

The two pipe lines that you see in the foreground is what is being diverted from the house roof, and there is another pipe in the backgroud which diverts the water that comes from the shed roof. These pipes are either 90/100mm (3 1/2" and 4") big. 

Edited by Pabo

Years back, I worked for a company called Elders & Fyffes, they were banana importers and wholesalers. On one occasion, when the consignment arrived from the port, I was helping in unloading and separating out the banana root clumps when we noticed a hairy leg, the thickness of a mans finger, protruding from between some bananas.  A colleague got a large box and two men held the banana stem over it and shook it, and this is what came out:

image.png.70efd8baeb82f7547cfeb081056b36c6.png

With a lid on the box, we contacted a the appropriate organisation to come and retrieve it. Holding the box, if you tapped one end, you heard the rushing of feet as it slammed against the side of the box. One very angry spider!