JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

I have been having some fun seeing what the AI DALL-E 3 creates based on the suggestion given to it.  I tried Isaiah 11:6:

"The wolf will live with the lamb,
    the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling[ together;
    and a little child will lead them."

OIG2 ISA 11 6 no little boy.jpeg

OIG2.TyohcGGJJCAvBDHg.o isa 11 6.jpeg

OIG2 Isiah 11 6 ai created.jpeg

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

While the big ships are impressive with there size, I enjoy watching the tug boats work on the Columbia River. The tug boat WILLAMETTE goes to by to a nearby barge for transportation. Mount Saint Helens in the background.

DSC_0650 WILLAMETTE TUG MT St helens fishing boat.jpg

The moon today around 5pm. Hoping for clear skies next Sunday for the Memorial to see the moon.  This moon is called as it develops "Waxing Crescent".  The name of the moon for March is called "Worm Moon".  "Why Is The March Full Moon The “Worm” Moon? The “Worm Moon” got its name because in March the soil begins to warm and the very first signs of life begin to return as earthworms, beetle larvae, and grubs emerge from their winter dormancy.-Source Farmers Almanac"

DSC_0707 moon thru tree branches.jpg

DSC_0706 moon thru tree branches.jpg

A foggy start to our day in Rainier, Oregon. The cloud in the second photo appears to be bending. It was an odd site to see. We see interesting weather related events on the Columbia River. 

IMG_7123 fishing boat next to foggy LCB.jpg

IMG_2598 a cloud appears to be bent.jpg

The Navy Ship MERCY goes by Rainier, heading to Portland for repairs. I know these ships are a necessary item in the times we live in. I will not miss them when they are no longer needed. MERCY is a 1,000 bed hospital ship commissioned in 1986, with a military cadre crew of approximately eight Officers and 53 Enlisted personnel and a civilian mariner cadre crew of approximately 15 personnel while in a Reduced Operating Status (ROS). 

This is the second time we have seen the ship go by in the past two years. It's very interesting living by the Columbia River to see the variety of ships.

DSC_0959 USNS MERCY under LCB.jpg

On 10/31/2011 at 10:37 AM, Musky said:

My all time favorite Halloween cartoon!

60951=3318-hallopic.jpg

An all-time classic!

I loved your sense of humor...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

A ship was in port, but we didn't set up carts for them, as it was not in the schedule.
(I was driving past to another location and saw it. It's a poor quality photo against the sun. But it is Aus Navy. They've don't list where their warships are. Lol)dabee9f4a86fcd7c2d726f40205d0323.jpg

Old (Downunder) Tone

On 3/24/2024 at 2:32 AM, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

A ship was in port, but we didn't set up carts for them, as it was not in the schedule.
(I was driving past to another location and saw it. It's a poor quality photo against the sun. But it is Aus Navy. They've don't list where their warships are. Lol)dabee9f4a86fcd7c2d726f40205d0323.jpg

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

It could be either the HMAS Adelaide (III) or HMAS Canberra (III). They are amphibious assault ships. Their bow is unique compared to other Australian Navy vessels in how it has a curved up for its flight deck, and the stern is a squarish and flat so they can offload from the rear.

Also, you will never see them list were their are locations for security reasons.

Edited by Pabo

I received an unexpected gift today in the mail. My cousin and her husband sent me this Jerry Garcia tie. They found a bunch at the local Goodwill where they live, all brand new. I mentioned I really liked this one. Had no clue they would end up sending it to me.  I have been struggling physically, emotionally and spiritually. Even after my last health exam where I was 100% cancer free, I still struggled.  I was very depressed after the Memorial, I could not sleep. We had to stay home and observe the Memorial on Zoom due to my health issues. I felt like a complete failure.  I just don't feel I qualify to enter into paradise. I am my own worst enemy. 

Polish_20240326_111120519 tie.jpg

IMG_20240326_110245102_HDR TIE.jpg