JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

6 minutes ago, DancesWithWife said:

Frosted Flakes or Eggo flavored milk. If my children were still young, this would be a hard no!

Screenshot 2024-02-29 140658(1) FF EGGO milk.jpg

If only people realized the massive chemicals they're ingesting.

Of interest: one of the contracts I have set out a table with coffee and liquid Coffee Mate creamer for customers. Invariably the creamer gets slopped on the floor. By the time I get there I have to use a blade to scrape it off! And people are swallowing this stuff!

Another bit: people use bathroom sprays all the time. What they do not know is that virtually all sprays are caustic. They act as a stripper, I've suffered so many damaged bathroom floors because people spray that stuff in the air. The atomized particles aren't small enough to float so the droplets fall to the floor, stripping off any acrylic applications or even the clear coat applied to vinyl or the shine of ceramic tiles. And people breathe this stuff in! 

My profession has been quite the education...I won't mention the issues with Pinesol or Windex!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

With all the cutbacks in funding public restrooms are suffering. (Was a building being torn down, I thought it was funny that the toilet was still there).

Outdoor plumbing  old station.jpg

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

😁

This is much lighter to tote around. (Just bought three of these for our tents)

ScreenShot2024-03-03at3_57_38PM.png.a2464b277d92d1234294980c0c71ec38.png

Here's another option for going on the go, but you do have to stop the truck, or at least slow down...:eek:

Receiver hitch toilet seat | Etsy

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

😁

This is much lighter to tote around. (Just bought three of these for our tents)

ScreenShot2024-03-03at3_57_38PM.png.a2464b277d92d1234294980c0c71ec38.png

Where ya get that Ross, something I still need to get. Plus a quick open tent for privacy. 

The people that bought property at the end of my driveway set up a wooden floor and 3 sides for a tent for showering and one for compostable potty. It looks really nice.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

2 hours ago, DancesWithWife said:

With all the cutbacks in funding public restrooms are suffering. (Was a building being torn down, I thought it was funny that the toilet was still there).

Outdoor plumbing  old station.jpg

It's usually chimneys 🙃

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

Where ya get that Ross, something I still need to get. Plus a quick open tent for privacy. 

The people that bought property at the end of my driveway set up a wooden floor and 3 sides for a tent for showering and one for compostable potty. It looks really nice.

Camping World has them at the best price.   Needed another 3 but they were all sold out.  

Hopefully the store will get some more.  :D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Something new in the Longview industrial area. This is an inflatable silo, a new product that comes from China. To read more about these inflatable silos here is an article: http://www.stdaily.com/English/ChinaNews/202304/cf909d3b6a034cf5bcf9684c3f9c9c47.shtml

IMG_7035 SHaver Tug against new dome building.jpg

IMG_7040 silo with geese flying by.jpg

An Oregonian Newspaper box in our small town of Rainier. If you look closely the newspaper is from Sunday, April 30th, 2023! Almost a year ago. I remember when I was young you could get a month subscription for the price of a Sunday Oregonian. I think they should come and get the box. One idea I saw was that people turn these no longer needed boxes into "Little Libraries" in their neighborhood. This one would need some refurbishing.

IMG_20240307_121235399 rusty oregon  box.jpg

IMG_20240307_121226966_HDR Oregon newspaper in box from 2023.jpg

IMG_20240307_121217372_HDR Oregon box.jpg

9 hours ago, DancesWithWife said:

Somewhere you can hear Paul McCartney singing too...and putting on a Rockshow!

Great album, as well as Wings Over America album.

Every time we played pool with yellow and red balls, we always referred the to being Venus and Mars.

For those unaccustomed to Paul McCartney and Wings, this os the album cover.

17098985089884613446949209180611.thumb.jpg.c93da498e1753fec481bc2a80c641037.jpg

17098985617904102410373242551729.thumb.jpg.881c6759856a707c11daa73859ee1b64.jpg

If you would like to see an interesting video that goes into some detail about how those flash bulbs work ...

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

20 minutes ago, Qapla said:

If you would like to see an interesting video that goes into some detail about how those flash bulbs work ...

There was also Magicubes which were made differently than flashcubes. Then lastly there was flip flash bars. All have an interesting history and how they worked. If you watch old movies, you will see the press using what was called a press 25 bulb. Film sensitivity was so low most needed artificial light to be created. And if you go back to the Future, when Marty and Doc Brown got their photo taken it was with flash powder! The use of flash bulbs started in 1927. It's an interesting study. 

Edited by DancesWithWife

The gift of color is amazing. Some do not have the ability to enjoy seeing color, my dad for example was colorblind. Color blindness is more commonly expressed in men than in women. We could have been created to see just black & white which would work. How about if we were created to see black & white and two other colors? That would be better. But the Creator wanted to let us see all colors. That's a gift of love. Here is an example of just black & white, the next with black, white, yellow & red.

IMG_2741_Fotor Path at Trojan Park Dec 4 2020 BW Yellow Red LUM.jpg

IMG_2741_Fotor Path at Trojan Park Dec 4 2020 BW LUM.jpg