JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

23 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I accidentally ended up at a dog beach. I’m surrounded by every man and his dog! 😳IMG_0536.thumb.jpeg.a598bc0998fddeb26a9c0695f601b4d7.jpegIMG_0535.thumb.jpeg.9e6ef4b13c3e90a8a156ec4b972140c9.jpeg

Watch where you walk and don't make sand castles 😳

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

You could dig up more than you expect 😅😅😅

And the sand castle may look like a fire hydrant 😳

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 12/25/2023 at 9:40 AM, Tortuga said:

Watch where you walk and don't make sand castles 😳

98% of us here are responsible dog owners and pick up after our dogs. It's an offence not to pick up after your dogs, though of course everyone picks up if the ranger is around so no one actually ever gets fined! 🙄

I did once confront an enormous Maori in a park who wasn't going to do so and he told me he was going home to get a bag. I smiled sweetly at him and held out one of mine and then watched him while he picked up what his dog had dropped. 

Don't leave your doggy doo behind while I'm around!! 😂

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

10 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

98% of us here are responsible dog owners and pick up after our dogs. It's an offence not to pick up after your dogs, though of course everyone picks up if the ranger is around so no one actually ever gets fined! 🙄

I did once confront an enormous Maori in a park who wasn't going to do so and he told me he was going home to get a bag. I smiled sweetly at him and held out one of mine and then watched him while he picked up what his dog had dropped. 

Don't leave your doggy doo behind while I'm around!! 😂

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

50 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Blinky is so cute! 

It’s been almost 3 years that we lost her and the Boo (also a Jack Russell). They were 27 yrs old) . I miss them so much. They were our children 

This was the Boo. (Yes she had prick ears)  IMG_0528.thumb.png.86f088e08e0087ed193918b02ef7ea49.png

Edited by booboo

This is Maple, a Jack Russell X. Now 9.5 years old and could still run for Australia.  Is highly intelligent and also a ball-a-holic. Very loyal and faithful, loves humans and cats but isn't a big fan of dogs.  If she has one fault it is her barking at everything and nothing - excitement when we're going to the park, when we get to the park before I've managed to open the car door for her, when the door bell rings, when the neighbours come home, when she sees the postie through the window, when ever anybody drives in our mutual driveway (I live in a block of 4 units), when I accidently bang something in the kitchen.  This morning's effort was when I chinked 2 glasses in the kitchen. And then there are the times when she just barks at the noises in her head - just low-key, intermittent woofs. 

Maple.jpg

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

4 hours ago, Loopy said:

IMG_1733.jpeg

The great Bacon debate

Which scripture applies to bacon in the New World:

Psalm 145:16 or Rev 21:4?

We might need to create a new topic to really hash this out. Oooh now I want hashbrowns too. Stay on topic! 

We're talking about bacon.

Edited by JkentBZ

My ADHD

29 minutes ago, JkentBZ said:

Which scripture applies to bacon in the New World:

Psalm 145:16 or Rev 21:4?

Both! Bacon will satisfy this living thing (points at self) in the new world. I will shed a tear and mourn if there isn't any there. :lol1: 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!