JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

2 hours ago, dove said:

Or could be just snowmen falling, unassembled..

Deconstructed snowmen....:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

8 minutes ago, DancesWithWife said:

Mount Saint Helens 12/4/2020. This is from the viewpoint off of Highway 30 as you head towards the Kingdom Hall. 

When it's clear you can also see Mount Rainier from the viewpoint. 

DSC_0035 MOUNT  RAIN.jpg

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

My doctor wants me out walking after my surgery. The rain let off for a quick walk just as the ship Carnival Panorama heads west on the Columbia River. They had to take the "Whales Tail" off the back of the ship to get it under the bridges that cross the Columbia River. They took the "Whales Tail" off in Victoria, British Columbia. The first two shots are from this morning around 7am. The others were from 12/2/2023. The last picture is not mine, just what the "Whales Tail" looks like. 

IMG_2009 side view Pan Carn.jpg

IMG_2000 carnival Pan low light.jpg

DSC_0305 Carn Pan no smoke.jpg

DSC_0288 carnival under bridge.jpg

8101477181_d226ae43e3_b whales tail.jpg

Hey, I know that ship! It was moored in Astoria for quite some time before the tail was taken off. One of my jobs is right next to its moorings. Hopefully it'll be back, waiting for its tail 😁

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

16 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Hopefully it'll be back, waiting for its tail

Going back to Victoria, BC. According to marine traffic (dot com) you have to type in the website as links don't work, it's just getting near Aberdeen, Washington ( off shore of course). I follow the ships and their traffic on Facebook. I post photos to the Ship Report Community Photo page. It's a dedicated page to the marine traffic of the Columbia River.

That's really interesting. Near Aberdeen, near to Vancouver. If you've not been to Aberdeen you should go. In the summer Hoquiam has the best farmers market ever. Fresh breads, homemade products, shocking huge fruits and veg- like I remember as a kid. You should have seen the size of their pears and cabbages!! Sorry a bit off the main thought.....🤭 got lost remembering my trips there 😋 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

4 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

If you've not been to Aberdeen

I grew up in Olympia, been to Aberdeen many times, but not in 25 years. Growing up in the 70s I knew everyone from Olympia to Aberdeen to Longview and Bremerton. That was our circuit until about 1977/78 when the circuit split.

16 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

This is an Instagram photo of the brothers sporting beards at the 2024 RC.......

Like this?

Resized_Screenshot_20231217_101405_Gallery.thumb.jpeg.908ba98e85c34a8cffeffc0ebe6d75e0.jpeg

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D