JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

54 minutes ago, DancesWithWife said:

I didn't qualify to buy them!

IMG_20231128_112333133.jpg

There isn't a price shown and the box appears to be empty. It looks like a lot of people aren't as smart as they think they are...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I agree Gregg, I don't watch any sports but boy howdy, if I had to watch that one....yeesh!

I've noticed that normal things are being changed because it takes much more for people to be shocked, in any way possible. When looking at YouTube I've noticed the headlines, the pictures for the the videos are more and more "shocking" with mouths open and false violent pics to entice a viewer, but a basketball court?😄 Yeowza

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 hour ago, Lee49 said:

How do you pronounce that? Is it BOYZ ?  

2023-11-29_07h34_43.png

Boy-See. As in Boy-See Idaho, Boy-See football, Boy-See a lot of things...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Our Sunset here, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, was flaming orange.

WhatsAppImage2023-11-29at17_21.33(1).thumb.jpeg.4780f32260190dfbe92447150e6f69f0.jpeg

WhatsAppImage2023-11-29at17_21.33(4).thumb.jpeg.bffcc21fa8c31356c08a591d7aaaf62b.jpeg

Looked a bit like the forest was on fire.

Glad I braved the cold to behold Jehovah's beauty.yes.gif.30c75fe72670ad9eff5d45f9801a71f7.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

23 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Notre coucher de soleil ici, dans la péninsule supérieure du Michigan, était orange flamboyant.

WhatsAppImage2023-11-29at17_21.33(1).thumb.jpeg.4780f32260190dfbe92447150e6f69f0.jpeg

WhatsAppImage2023-11-29at17_21.33(4).thumb.jpeg.bffcc21fa8c31356c08a591d7aaaf62b.jpeg

On aurait dit que la forêt était en feu.

Je suis heureux d'avoir bravé le froid pour contempler la beauté de Jéhovah.oui.gif.30c75fe72670ad9eff5d45f9801a71f7.gif

Stunning ! Thank you Rosanne for sharing. Michigan looks nice. I took a look at the etymology of the word Michigan. It comes from the Native American meicigama which means 'Great Waters'. I can't wait for the resurrection to wake up all these sleeping beauties that are the Native Americans. Jehovah will delight them with his program. This is what your beautiful pics inspire me tonight🥰🥰

For a day in your courtyards is better than a thousand anywhere else! - Psalm 84:10

One of the best days of my life, a visit to the Portuguese Bethel branch office.

Betel_Jardim.jpg

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

Ships of all types on the Columbia River. There is a ship repair facility about 45 miles east of our home in Portland, Oregon. Tugs are often seen assisting ships in the docks across the river on the Washington State side. 

The hospital ship you see is the Navy Ship Mercy as it heads west after repairs in Portland. The Grand Neptune is a car carrier that can hold up to 7,000 vehicles. Most of the car carriers are Toyota, Hyundai and Subarus. If you would like to learn more about the ships that use the Columbia River, I recommend the website shipreport.net to learn more about the traffic and interesting stories of the Columbia River. 

Where the Pacific Ocean meets the Columbia River is called the "Graveyard of the Pacific". Just the sheer amount of water as the tides change is incredible. The bottom photo is the Astoria-Megler bridge that connects Oregon and Washington State. 

IMG_5425 Peter J brix shoots water Grand Neptune.jpg

IMG_5470 grand neptune Mercy.jpg

289 Astoria Megler bridge.JPG

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”