JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

The Kingdom Hall in Olympia, Washington in 2012. This Kingdom Hall along with the one in nearby Tumwater and Lacey were destroyed due to arson. The arsonist was caught and indicted in court. I am not sure if he has been in federal court yet to be tried by the ATF. 

100_0221 kingdom hall that was arson Cain Road.jpg

2 minutes ago, JkentBZ said:

Where in Oregon?

I am in Rainier just across the bridge from Longview, Washington.

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

13 minutes ago, DancesWithWife said:

The Kingdom Hall in Olympia, Washington in 2012. This Kingdom Hall along with the one in nearby Tumwater and Lacey were destroyed due to arson. The arsonist was caught and indicted in court. I am not sure if he has been in federal court yet to be tried by the ATF. 

100_0221 kingdom hall that was arson Cain Road.jpg

I am in Rainier just across the bridge from Longview, Washington.

Does Jeremy Grover still attend there?  

On 1/4/2024 at 2:42 PM, DancesWithWife said:

The Kingdom hall was sold. They now meet in Longview at the 306 Peardale Ln location. Starting in March they are doing a major remodel.

I recently gave a talk at that KH.  I am going to miss the little garden view behind the stage.

5 minutes ago, JkentBZ said:

Please tell them Jeremy Kent said Hello. 

I will do that. We moved to Rainier in 2018. We did a lot of traveling to Olympia on the weekends to help take care of my parents, both now waiting for the resurrection. 

15 minutes ago, JkentBZ said:

Please tell them Jeremy Kent said Hello.  I used to live in Rainier before moving to Belize.  Picture is from my last visit there in 2018.

I just texted him with the photo and greeting. I had cancer surgery recently and still not feeling well and have been on Zoom. He just texted me back, thanking me for the photo ( I copied it) and the greeting and he returns the greeting to you.

The weather cleared for a little bit, so Debbie and I took a brief walk. An interesting Navy ship went by heading to Portland for repairs. Just after the ship went under the Lewis & Clark bridge that connects Oregon to Washington State, a beautiful rainbow appeared. 

DSC_0094 rainbow LCB.jpg

DSC_0090 Rainbow Lcb.jpg

DSC_0086 Rainbow LCB.jpg

very unusual, appears to have white topsides and  black hull.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

2 hours ago, pnutts said:

It says it all.

worries kill.jpg

The last thing we want is only "worries" taking the credit. We want to offer a helping hand...

To the "worries" of course.

Edited by Kwabena

On 1/29/2024 at 1:46 PM, bagwell1987 said:

Oh mann, I'm so jealous! I love warm!

It is nearly 6pm here and this is our temperature and weather outlook for the rest of the week.

image.png.40206d1847d82677ebff3beb1d5238db.png

This is in Celcius.

Otherwords 91F ATM

Fri = 99F

Sat = 90F

Sun = 109F

Mon = 106F

Tue = 91F

Wed = 84F

Edited by Pabo

8 hours ago, Pabo said:

It is nearly 6pm here and this is our temperature and weather outlook for the rest of the week.

image.png.40206d1847d82677ebff3beb1d5238db.png

This is in Celcius.

Otherwords 91F ATM

Fri = 99F

Sat = 90F

Sun = 109F

Mon = 106F

Tue = 91F

Wed = 84F

Looks a lot like the weather we get during June, July and August - except that we get rain along with the heat ... pushing  up the "feels like" temps

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

It stopped raining long enough to take a brief walk yesterday. These are vehicle carriers. Some of these ships can hold up to 7,000 vehicles depending on the size. YouTube has interesting videos on the logistics of how these big ships are loaded. These ships are heading east on the Columbia River to Vancouver, Washington or Portland, Oregon. 

IMG_6815 cropped GLOVIS CENTURY.jpg

IMG_6785 DRIVE GREEN HWY upclose.jpg

IMG_6769 under lcb drive green highway  glovis century.jpg

7 hours ago, Qapla said:

Looks a lot like the weather we get during June, July and August - except that we get rain along with the heat ... pushing  up the "feels like" temps

Generally our is a dry heat during summer, and when it gets humid, we have a storm and things cool down again. But it has been getting that humid but just doesn't rain at all, which makes it more terrible to deal with. Then we have to deal with the humidty during the night, and it doesn't help when the air conditioner has packed it.

I sent this to a few friends and one came back saying it fits me perfectly.

i replied back…”you don’t know me very well.

She got a kick outta that. I love making friends smile/laugh. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”