JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

(Psalm 145:16) . . .You open your hand And satisfy the desire of every living thing. . .

(Revelation 21:4) . . .And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away. . .

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 12/9/2023 at 6:17 PM, DancesWithWife said:

The bridge that takes you to the Japanese Garden at Lake Sacajawea Park in Longview, Washington. 

DSC_0462 Jap garden bridge BW Pro.jpg

I lived in Longview for a year or so back in 1985.  I have family from there, my mom grew up there as well as my aunt and uncle.  We went to the Mint Valley congregation.  

4 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

There's also an awesome golf course in Mint Valley

There's also that nice park along the Columbia River owned by the Port of Longview. It also has a boat launch, called Willow Grove Park. As far as golf goes, I lose balls on a miniature course!

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

I was there for the Longview KH build.  One of the first 2 or 3 day builds in WA & OR that I knew about.  I also worked on the Police Station build a few blocks away. I remember troweling concrete there one 4th of July and getting caught by a fierce hail storm. 

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

2 minutes ago, rocket said:

I was there for the Longview KH build.  One of the first 2 or 3 day builds in WA & OR that I knew about.  I also worked on the Police Station build a few blocks away. I remember troweling concrete there one 4th of July and getting caught by a fierce hail storm. 

Ya, the police station is huge, what is it...3 stories? Concrete work is unbelievably hard work. A brother here did it so long he got COPD from the dust.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Not my photo, just one I remembered as a kid. At 10 years old, I knew more about hockey than my dad. We had cable and got Hockey Night in Canada from the CBC network out of Canada. I went to the library read every book on hockey to learn the game. My dad was more of a favorite player kind of a guy than a team. He liked the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks. This is one of his favorite players Keith Magnuson at age 23. He looks more like 16. This was from 1970 when my dad himself would have been 37. 

chicago-blackhawks-keith-magnuson-april-06-1970-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

On 12/26/2023 at 3:41 PM, Loopy said:

I just wish I had the energy to take Bandit for longer walks. He’s got endless energy! 😬 🤣🤣🤣

My jack Russell lived to 18 yrs, 

She ran with me every day of her life up to the last two weeks

They are puppies til at least 12 yrs

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

26 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

20240117_121540.thumb.jpg.66f969609bf5ed3a188d566d65407eea.jpg

Some say the name is a real stinker!😄

(According to the news reports 😄)

Right below the road sign name is a sign saying "no dumping"

There are no homes built on the street and City Council is considering  wiping the name off the map!😅

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/news/rancho-cordova-consider-changing-street-name-some-say-is-real-stinker/

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

From the second viewpoint heading up US Highway 30 to our Kingdom Hall, you get a beautiful view of Mount Rainier. You get a great view going down too,however no viewpoint or area to pull off and enjoy it. 

Mount Rainier Beautiful sunrise  Viewpoint.jpg

2 hours ago, DancesWithWife said:

From the second viewpoint heading up US Highway 30 to our Kingdom Hall, you get a beautiful view of Mount Rainier. You get a great view going down too,however no viewpoint or area to pull off and enjoy it. 

Mount Rainier Beautiful sunrise  Viewpoint.jpg

Where in Oregon?