JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

28 minutes ago, dove said:

My 2003 Toyota has just 59,970 miles. It still looks like new lol

Probably still has that new car smell too 😆

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

My 2007 Nissan Titan has 365,000+ miles on it - when I bought it, it has 23,000 miles on it

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 hour ago, Kwabena said:

20230625_233358.thumb.jpg.ef9ca0bec23d280e82904d51763baab9.jpg

Bonne vieille IA. Vous l'avez encore fait 😅 

C'est quelque chose que j'ai trouvé et que je veux mettre ici. Toodles ✌ 🏿 😁

If I write that our dear African friends do not deserve this effigy, do I lose my neutrality? He will always be betrayed by his gaze.

I have heard of lane splitting while riding a motorcycle. I thought I would edit the Lewis & Clark bridge with a split. I also changed the sky as it was boring. I would like to take more photos of this bridge and from the bridge but there is no way to do it safely.

Debbies Phone Camera Roll 1153 LCB Reflection dramatic sky 51.jpg

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

Trains and coast guard helicopters in Rainier today. The train had 6 engines. I got a chance to talk to the engineers, they were not using all 6 just moving them to different locations.  In Oregon you have to be careful getting close to the tracks. They are considered private property so I am careful where I walk. 

DSC_0144 6 train engines pix splash.jpg

DSC_0153 coast guard heli above zzoom pix.jpg

IMG_3427 yellow blue bnsf train motion pix.jpg

IMG_3424 bnsf train 6 engines pix zoom.jpg

This was a heartbreaker photo. This is Kenzie our next door neighbors dog. Her owner, Gail told me she was having health issues so I took some photos of her. As I was petting the dog I could tell she was not well. I took the pictures, uploaded them and had some printed for her, including an 8X10. I just got the photos today and went to give them to Gail. It was today she told me her little dog died the next day after I took the photos. 

DSC_1306 kinze.jpg

DSC_1303 kinze.jpg

DSC_1302 kinze.jpg

After skating and hockey, I enjoy the game of baseball. Some see it as boring, too time consuming. It's one of the rare games not on a clock (except pitch clock which is needed). This is the view from the Rainier Little League field. What a view. On a clear day you get incredible blue skies, a view of the top of Mount Saint Helens and occasionally a big ship. Every spring I come over here and just think. I think about playing a game of catch with my dad. I remember being on a really bad baseball team when I was in junior high. I remember going to games with my dad. A baseball field is a good place to remember. Today was such a day.

IMG_20240417_132831329 baseball field.jpg

5 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

It's no wonder I'm a sweet person.

Or because you are bitter, you need some sweetening. 🤣

Actually, if you want dark chocolate to taste sweeter, you add salt.