JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

attachicon.gifФото0186.jpg

Do not know what had happened there and how to name this picture... Any ideas?

attachicon.gifФото0186.jpgattachicon.gifФото0186.jpg

That is the way drug dealers let their customers know where they have drugs for sale in the country. We see that all the time here where I live. When the police catch them, they take them down.  When the dealers see they are down, they find another house and do the same thing. It is a real problem here in the South where they are growing and cooking so much drugs to sell.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

That is the way drug dealers let their customers know where they have drugs for sale in the country. We see that all the time here where I live. When the police catch them, they take them down.  When the dealers see they are down, they find another house and do the same thing. It is a real problem here in the South where they are growing and cooking so much drugs to sell.

Oh, NO! Can't believe....Thank you Vernalee, but anyway, it's a bad news for my city ...... I thought it was some kind of humor... : (

"Absolute rubbish”

Bactrian Camel

Camelus Bactrianus

These are Asian camels, which come form the deserts of China and Mongolia. They have two-humps, shorter-legges, are usually a beige color with hair that ranges from short to long depending on the season. Head and body length: 10-12 feet. Shoulder height: 6-7.6 feet. Weight: 1300-2100 pounds. Height of humps: up to 9 feet.

post-556-0-90162500-1383793245_thumb.jpg

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Do you ride camels?I think that would be really nice.Is it easier to ride a one hump or a two hump camel?Two humps seem easier,you can sit in between the humps.

No. never. not common here. We saw this one at the Zoo.

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF