JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Video: world head quarters...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3692 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

WOW! That is a wonderful video - will be included in our next FW evening.

It was so nice to see what all the GB members had to say about the project, especially after just seeing them at the AM. It is nice to see and hear how they are all in agreement - only in Jehovah's Organization would that many men all show the same unity, zeal and cooperation for a single idea/project.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I know that love is not jealous but I can not help but feel a little jealous of those brothers having a share in doing this never to be repeated building project.

Just as Noah needed Jehovah's help in building the ark. Nehemiah needed his help mending the walls. We know that Jehovah's spirit will direct all of the hard work being done. Praise Jah. 

What an emotive video presentation. Brought a tear to my eyes.

I know that love is not jealous but I can not help but feel a little jealous of those brothers having a share in doing this never to be repeated building project.

Just as Noah needed Jehovah's help in building the ark. Nehemiah needed his help mending the walls. We know that Jehovah's spirit will direct all of the hard work being done. Praise Jah. 

What an emotive video presentation. Brought a tear to my eyes.

Ashley I feel as you do but look forward to helping with construction in the new system!post-2322-0-21568700-1381621723.jpg

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Grumpy and I were able to help out in some of the set up  work on some of the projects they worked on but now we are just not able. Hate this getting to feeble to be able to do all the things we used to love to do.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Grumpy and I were able to help out in some of the set up  work on some of the projects they worked on but now we are just not able. Hate this getting to feeble to be able to do all the things we used to love to do.

I know just how you feel sister. My wife and I worked on assembly hall construction, I worked along with the trucking department at the district convention, previous convention with the installation department, and then was able to regular pioneer for a couple of years before my health really went downhill. It is SO frustrating to be unable to do those things.

We had circuit overseers stay with us and the district overseer once; we were always involved in things.

Wow.......Just watched this video and I was so touched, hearing how everything came together. Only Jehovah our god can make things happen like this. And the worldwide brotherhood is so loving and awesome. I so love being a part of it. Wish I was able to be a part of the actual work going on in the construction.We do this for Jehovah !!! Our loving creator !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...