JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Help by voting for us?

I voted making it 1324.  When I go out of the screen and back in, it goes back to 1323.  I try to vote the same time every day.

I know this happens sometimes... I don't know why.  I've asked them and they are not getting back to me - unless they are aware of it and will take it into consideration.

I keep track of my time voting too and then when this happens, I go back to vote a few hours later and it works (maybe I'm just out by a few to 15 minutes from 24 hrs - it seems to really tightly keep to the time of previous voting - even a minute too early and it will not hold)

Tazzy, I missed a few days voting because I have been sick. Couldn't even stand up. And of course our CO is here this week. Sorry.

Don't worry that's okay!  I understand and I appreciate whatever support any one can manage - no pressure or guilt ever!  (PS. and I'm sorry you were so sick!!  Hope you are well on the way to feeling better now)

I also got behind in voting while at hospital and then last night had to sleep first.

I figure if Jehovah wants us to or sees this as a way to help us - he will do it no matter what the other votes are.  We don't control it - only do what we can reasonably to give it a shot.

Thanks for all your votes and putting up with my reminders and postings... Only 11 days now and then it will be done!

Edited by Tazzy

1905 now and we are almost going to make it back to 13th place - only 16 more votes 

Then we are:

316 behind 12th place

(he is not getting many votes at all, only 2 since Sunday noon - I think he's not eligible because his business is not active)

358 behind 11th place

383 behind 10th place

396 behind   9th place

552 behind   8th place

Of these only 10th place has gained more votes than us in the past 4 day period.

Of the top 10 only 7 gained more votes than us in the past 4 day period

https://www.loveourl...desktop?noflash

http://bit.ly/1extfU4

Thanks for voting!!!