JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Superman's Secret Identity

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3794 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A circuit overseer went out in service with a 7 year old boy, they went door to door. The brother asked the boy "are you ready with your door message?"

The boy answered "of course, I am always ready".  The boy went to the first door, knocked, and the person answered it was a man. The boy asked, "Sir do you know Superman's secret Identity...what his name Is?  

The man answered "of course it's Clark Kent". 

The CO did not know where to look, he was about to stop the 7 year old, when the boy asked, "Well do you Know Gods name?" 

"Of course" answered the man "Jesus". 

"Tsk Tsk Tsk" the boy said as he shook his head! "Mister you mean to tell me you know a fictional persons name and even his secret Identity and you don't know Gods name who is real".

"But I do", answered the man, "I said Jesus". 

"TSK TSK TSK", said the boy, "Good thing I came to teach you today". The boy proceeded to turn to scripture after scripture proving Jehovah's name to the man. 

The man said, "come in show me more". 

When they finished the CO said nothing. They went to the next door it was the CO's turn, he said to the home owner, "Hi, Do you know the name of Superman's secret Identity?

(This was just a story I received via email, I have no way of knowing if it is a true experience or not)

I have seen/heard this several times in the past couple years .... I even saw it in email and online - somewhere.

Still, it is great :thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

A circuit overseer went out in service with a 7 year old boy, they went door to door. The brother asked the boy "are you ready with your door message?"

The boy answered "of course, I am always ready".  The boy went to the first door, knocked, and the person answered it was a man. The boy asked, "Sir do you know Superman's secret Identity...what his name Is?  

The man answered "of course it's Clark Kent". 

The CO did not know where to look, he was about to stop the 7 year old, when the boy asked, "Well do you Know Gods name?" 

"Of course" answered the man "Jesus". 

"Tsk Tsk Tsk" the boy said as he shook his head! "Mister you mean to tell me you know a fictional persons name and even his secret Identity and you don't know Gods name who is real".

"But I do", answered the man, "I said Jesus". 

"TSK TSK TSK", said the boy, "Good thing I came to teach you today". The boy proceeded to turn to scripture after scripture proving Jehovah's name to the man. 

The man said, "come in show me more". 

When they finished the CO said nothing. They went to the next door it was the CO's turn, he said to the home owner, "Hi, Do you know the name of Superman's secret Identity?

(This was just a story I received via email, I have no way of knowing if it is a true experience or not)

This is a well circulated experience. But it would be cool if my son did this.

My son the other day during the tract month of November said to a home owner,

"Do you believe in the resurrection? Yes, No or maybe?! My wife was so embarrassed.

But it turns out that the home owner was so impressed with my sons approach that he vowed

to start studying the Bible when he returned home. Also, my wife laid down the

ground work and was going to study with a friend of his who is a JW. Wow! My son

still amazes me. The homeowner asked the question of the 144k and why that #.

My wife was able to answer the question of the 144K in such a manner that the

home owner understood and was wowed by her explanation.

Thank you Jehovah!!

Edited by Bro.David Drake DeLaurento