JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Kenyan Pastor Asks Women to Come to Church without Lingerie

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3681 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Yikes! They need to run from that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

Priests and pastors asking members to give up their sinful ways is nothing new. But a Kenyan pastor has ordered the women in his church to come to the service without wearing any bra and panties to experience the touch of Christ.

Hmmmmmm

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Oh that's just the silliest thing I have ever read... did you notice the men can wear their underpants - does that mean they don't need "the touch of christ"? Just another of Satan's ministers giving the demons a giggle. Nothing new Under the sun I suppose, ancient pagans had temple prositutes that were viewed as having sex for their God so I guess this is a step up, although who knows what the "pastor" will suggest next.

It would be hilarious if not for the tragedy that no doubt some of these poor women and girls will obey this charletan.

I honestly don't know how Jehovah and Jesus have put up with this stuff for so long.  They are the ones who get their names sullied by this garbage.  Satan sure knows how to heap on the reproach!  Things like this really make me think about how patient Jehovah has been even though his name and reputation are constantly dragged through the dirt and all because he wants more people to come to know him so they can live!  To be all powerful and yet so patient to accomplish his purpose and always looking at the long-term of things despite all these awful things being said about him truly boggles my mind!  And Jesus too must be so upset by the fact that they are using his name to do this stuff - I bet he's mounting his white horse, sword in hand as I type this!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

However, no such dictate has been issued to the male members.

Hmmmm... that in discrimination! :upset::tsk: ... or favoritism? :lol2:

One of most silliest things ! :lol1:

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

MY husband has recently started wearing a "g-string"--not intentionally but I had a fight with his underware and the agitator in the washer.  The band was caught under part of the arm and I had to pull, and pull to release it.  His shorts lost! They were only attached to the elastic waist band about an inch in the front and an inch in the back!  It was off to Dillards to buy him some more.  He said "where's my favorite pair?"  Favorite pair?  How can underware worn to thread bare be considered a favorite pair?

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Leslie, my husband recently went to an internet site to buy more underwear called "freshpair.com" and he bought the most wonderful Kenneth Cole undies I've ever seen!  Have your husband go there and shop at his leisure or you shop for him!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D