JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things we will NOT see in the New System

shali

No, Why would we need skyscrapers anyway, all the do is block your view  :D. Remember what happen the last time skyscrapers were build loooong ago........now we would want that, would we.  :D

Edited by 1gemstone

errrmmmm....

I kinda love stilettos...  :wub:

free choice in footwear??  :D

Ha ha ha I love stilettos too. So does my wife. Boy I love my wife LOL

Sorry to be a killjoy............Is 65:17 (the ladder part ) says: And the former things will not be called to mind, Nor will they come up into the heart.    

Isn't that wonderful. :) 

Edited by 1gemstone

Bi-focals

contact lenses

hearing aids

Now, why won't we see buffalo wings?

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 4 months later...

Are you talking about false lashes? Is that where false lashes come from?  :perplexed:  :perplexed:

I have no idea what they make false lashes out of Ivy, I think they are mostly synthetic.  I was just making a joke.  Seems like they made everything out of goat hair in Bible times!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D