JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Muslim Prayers For Peace And Security (1)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3594 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Whatever will be the fulfillment of Thess. 5:3, I don't think anyone will see it coming. I don't think it will be a slow build up but rather something instantaneous that no one saw coming but Jehovah and Jesus!

From what I recall a woman's pangs of distress in child bearing are usually surprising when they hit but there is no doubt she is pregnant. A premature birth is not indicated because we are told it will not be late. This would point to very pregnant and perhaps overdue. Come on sisters, help me out here.

Is the onset of birth pangs different in an overdue pregnancy? Are they more sudden or about the same?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Well, it won't be overdue...as it will be right on time, so the day the baby decides (not the ob/gyn, not the mother) it's "birth day" that's when it begins the process of being born.  This is a "by the book" baby - Jehovah has already set the date.

Some women are caught by surprise, but in my vast experience :) (some right on time, some early, some overdue)  there are indications during the last week, and more and more during the last day so that the mother isn't left in any doubt.

The proclamation of peace and security has been building building building - we've been asking "is it this, is it that perhaps"?, all legitimate questions.

The Pope being involved in peace talks and prayer while the political world remains silent is very interesting.  He's sticking his nose in here.

Is it a twinge/bit of back pain/false alarm?  We won't be left in any doubt one day, whereas the rest of the world will fall for the propaganda.

Women thousands of years ago would be closer to perfection when this was written, may not of taken them as long once the birth pains started to actually give birth.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I would agree that women 2 thousand years ago likely experienced birth pangs differently. Many would say, without hesitation, that modern women in developing countries are generally less fit than their counterparts of 2k ago. I'm inclined to attribute that to lifestyle rather than "dented bread pan". I say this because the die was cast some 3500 years ago that the average life span was 70 years.

Well now, it just hit me! You said closer to perfection. And now I must concur. Yes, women were closer to perfection 2k years ago because of their lifestyle. They worked out more then than today. Their work out was a harder lifestyle.

I always remember this from a Watchtower in 2004.

http://m.wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2004084

Paragraph 11 on wards really.

"It is of interest, though, that Paul compared the sudden destruction following the cry of “Peace and security!” to the birth pang of a pregnant woman. Over a period of about nine months, an expectant mother becomes increasingly aware of the baby that is growing within her. She may be able to hear her baby’s heartbeat or feel its movements in the womb. It may even kick her. The signs often become more and more pronounced until, one day, she feels a sharp pain, a pang, indicating that the hoped-for event—the baby’s birth—has arrived. Hence, however the prophesied cry of “Peace and security!” may be fulfilled, it will lead to a sudden, painful, but ultimately blessed event—the destruction of wickedness and the beginning of a new world system."

The Pope being involved in peace talks and prayer while the political world remains silent is very interesting.  He's sticking his nose in here.

Is it a twinge/bit of back pain/false alarm?  We won't be left in any doubt one day, whereas the rest of the world will fall for the propaganda.

This just reminds me of 1986 and the "Year of Peace" proclaimed by the Vatican and the UN - http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/messages/peace/documents/hf_jp-ii_mes_19851208_xix-world-day-for-peace_en.html

If I remember correctly, the Vatican pt together a huge coalition of various religions to come together to pray for peace. It was quite something. Way more that just 2 or 3 groups together praying.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Wish I had a job where I could travel the world, have the best of everything and accomplish nothing in the process!

No you don't. You have a conscience and wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

This is just one meeting after the other lately, I am posting this video of the prime minister of Japan in the Vatican to meet the Pope. It is definitely different lately with all these unusual meetings for talks and prayers with the pope in the news. Wonder why the pope is making it so visible??? Interesting days we are in.

http://youtu.be/bDGMWQyJ2Ko

He really is showing how religion is riding the beast and there is no sign of them throwing it off.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

News from Ukraine: more talk about peace .... Mr Poroshenko told parliament Ukrainians would "never feel the blessing of peace and security until we resolve our relations with Russia".

Well they started TALKING today ....  ;)

Also today ... Pope Francis hopes an unprecedented meeting of the Israeli and Palestinian presidents at the Vatican on Sunday can help end "eternal negotiations" and lead to peace

http://news.sky.com/story/1277532/ukraine-poroshenko-promises-to-bring-peace

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Like what the Pope hopes ever means or accomplishes anything.  Like to be a fly on the wall when the beast turns and devours, just to see the look on his face.

When I saw on the news, that the pope was gathering his flock, I immediately thought of how satan is playing that group like puppet master. They have no choice in the matter, as Jehovah is the Master, and they have no choice in their actions.

Do you think maybe the demons are starting to panic, and are using the vatican as a fortress? :gun-toot:

shali wrote:

From what I recall a woman's pangs of distress in child bearing are usually surprising when they hit but there is no doubt she is pregnant. A premature birth is not indicated because we are told it will not be late. This would point to very pregnant and perhaps overdue. Come on sisters, help me out here.

Is the onset of birth pangs different in an overdue pregnancy? Are they more sudden or about the same?

You know it's going to happen your in anticipation but when it happens there is no stopping it and you hope your as prepared as possible.

Similarly we know it's going to happen but when?

We need to be prepared. Feeling or seeing every twitch so to speak is like being asked " how are you feeling today?" You reach a point you just want it over!

Soon it will be soon.

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

When I saw on the news, that the pope was gathering his flock, I immediately thought of how satan is playing that group like puppet master. They have no choice in the matter, as Jehovah is the Master, and they have no choice in their actions.

Do you think maybe the demons are starting to panic, and are using the vatican as a fortress? :gun-toot:

I think the Vatican has been their "home base" all along.

Hmm meant to say that link is for what the pope said last night regarding the prayers for peace he wanted the Israelis and Palestinians to do at his home.

They are currently in the middle of it now. :)

Edited by Mykyl