JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Razor Blades?

Hi guys and yes this is only for the guys. After all a nice clean shave is amazing and not to be taken lightly. 

SO I want to say I am in no way affiliated with this company at all. I just ordered and got my first set of new blades from them. They will ship you 4 blades a month and depending on what blade you want you can get them for as little as $1 a month. I get the premium blade that has 6 stainless steel blades an Aloe strip and a trimmer in it or $9 a month. I opted to get that every 2 months. So I am only paying about $5 a month. No obligation at all no fees and they give you a free handle to try with the blades. Here is the site. Why pay $20 a pack and try to make them last. At these prices you can afford to change a blade every week.

Try Dollar Shave Club ➜ http://dlrshv.es/8u3tnL

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

So I am only paying about $5 a month. No obligation at all no fees and they give you a free handle to try with the blades. Here is the site. Why pay $20 a pack and try to make them last. At these prices you can afford to change a blade every week.

Glad I don't have THOSE problems. I go through like a blade a month. :D

The ones I get from WalMart cost less than 5$ for a pack of 10 or more and I get a couple months from one razor .... so ..... 5$ a year is not a real wallet buster .... guess I will stick with what I currently use and pass on $5 a month .....

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

With that company you can get basic blades with 2 stainless strips in them and aloe strip for $2 a month. I used to use blades that cost $30 a pack for 8 blades. Not any more.

You guys must have a tough skin! 

I tried lots and lots of products and could only reach absolute comfort, during and after shaving, with all the steps bellow

1. Gillette Thermal Face Scrub

Posted Image

2. Aramis Moisture Rich Shave Foam

Posted Image

3. Gillette Fusion power

Posted Image

4. Lab Series Razor Burn Relief Ultra

Posted Image

You can imagine how much I spend for shave products (altough I only shave twice a week and one set of those products lasts for at least 5 months )

That's why I desperately want the beards to be allowed around here :D

You guys must have a tough skin!  ....

Guess I must.

In addition to using bar soap to shave and using a disposable razor until it feels like it is pulling the hairs out, I also wash my hands and arms, when needed, with soap-less stainless steel wool and the bar soap - leaves my skin feeling quite soft :thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Guess I must.

In addition to using bar soap to shave and using a disposable razor until it feels like it is pulling the hairs out, I also wash my hands and arms, when needed, with soap-less stainless steel wool and the bar soap - leaves my skin feeling quite soft :thumbsup:

No wonder sometimes I don't feel as "clean" as I would like, I've been doing it all wrong. At what point do you use a fine grit sandpaper and how often?

A good wet sand might be better than those silly ole blades anyway!

The dirt on your skin destroys blades, so shave in the shower. Even cheap disposables will last.

Hartley

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed

Well I used these blades the first time this past sunday. I am amazed. Spots I had to go over 2 or three times just once.I only had 2 spots I had to go over twice. Under my chin and around my adams apple. Before i had to shave everything at least 2 X . I am very happy with these blades. As I said I will never go back to Gillette fusion blades again. These even rinse out cleaner with no residue left in the blade. 

I bought the executive blades. 6 stainless steel blades in each cartridge and a trimmer on the back. Amazing Blades guys.

Hi guys and yes this is only for the guys. After all a nice clean shave is amazing and not to be taken lightly. 

SO I want to say I am in no way affiliated with this company at all. I just ordered and got my first set of new blades from them. They will ship you 4 blades a month and depending on what blade you want you can get them for as little as $1 a month. I get the premium blade that has 6 stainless steel blades an Aloe strip and a trimmer in it or $9 a month. I opted to get that every 2 months. So I am only paying about $5 a month. No obligation at all no fees and they give you a free handle to try with the blades. Here is the site. Why pay $20 a pack and try to make them last. At these prices you can afford to change a blade every week.

Try Dollar Shave Club ➜ http://dlrshv.es/8u3tnL

I use Dollar Shave Club.  I cut back to every other month for razor blades because I'm not that diligent about changing blades every week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to skip shaving until meeting days when I used a Mach 3 ultra turbo super duper vibrating razor. I couldn't shave daily, I'd get bad razor burn on the neck every time.

Now I shave daily with a hand me down DE razor using blades bought from the local drug store. Great and cheap!

I got a couple extra handles for these and I am sharing them with my father in law now. Haven't asked him how he liked them but I only change my blade every 2 to 3 weeks. I don't shave that often. Only meeting days and Conventions. My face gets too sore if I do it too often. 

My barber uses a salt bar to calm down razor flare. Takes the heat right out of the skin. Does anyone else use that after you shave?