JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3175 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/russia/russia-blocks-bibles-20150721/

Russia is banning our website and our literature...seizing our Kingdom Halls

in Ukraine.

Think I'm gonna be praying specifically for our Russian brothers and sisters,

cuz it doesn't look good for them...again. :(  

I wanted to say a prayer and post it on this forum but it was not allowed.  :(  Maybe Jehovah would have answered it if enough people voted for it!  lol

May Putin rest in peace tomorrow and never come back! EVER! See i put it nicely. :-)

It calls to mind the blessing that Tevia asked in

"The Fiddler On the Roof".

Question to the rabbi "do you have blessing for the Czar?"

The blessing "may the Czar live long, a long long way from Anachevca." (Spelling ? )

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

The unjust persecution in Russia, the locking up of fine youths in South Korea - in include you all in my daily prayers for my family's morning worship. I pray that you all continue to be loyal, faithful and enduring of your love for Jehovah.

Please continue to know that the Kingdom is ruling admist his enemies for 101 years. Jehovah and Jesus will not forget the suffering of his loving, loyal and faithful servants. You can count on that. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Russia is back to their old tricks again. Now they dumping food from the west and they are broke too. This happened in the past and the result was the collapse of the USSR.

I thought that was interesting, Putin is trying to show the world he doesn't need outside assistance but I wonder how the starving people in Russia feel about what he is doing.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I wanted to say a prayer and post it on this forum but it was not allowed.  :(  Maybe Jehovah would have answered it if enough people voted for it!  lol

May Putin rest in peace tomorrow and never come back! EVER! See i put it nicely. :-)

When you say a prayer - it only matters that Jehovah hears it not anyone else- so say it anyways and you can be sure we are saying our own prayers for these dear ones in Russia too!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Satan and his hoards are sure working over time there. Jesus will crush them soon enough. I am imaging him climbing up on his horse now and an angel handing him his long sword and helmet and giving his army the command to ready themselves. 

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Satan and his hoards are sure working over time there. Jesus will crush them soon enough. I am imaging him climbing up on his horse now and an angel handing him his long sword and helmet and giving his army the command to ready themselves.

The sword of the King is sharp. The myriads of myriads of holy angels the heavenly component of 144,000 are ready and the remnant on earth are probably chomping at the bit-are no doubt ready to roll at Jehovah’s timetable. We must be patient.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I saw an article on Sryia. We look at what the bombs do. the killings. What is actually killing them is starvation. Russia will be the same. I look at the Russian revolution. Much the same there.

The head of that government is filthy rich, annd a bully. He just has not the heart to care. It could get real ugly before it is over. We need to pray for our brothers and sisters, and the sheep like ones. Wonder if they will even realize Armageddon happened, but for, well, celestial events, and the gov't and false religeon being gone.

Those poor people in war torn countries will just be thankful. It will be over for them, and their family's or they will be delivered.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I saw an article on Sryia. We look at what the bombs do. the killings. What is actually killing them is starvation. Russia will be the same. I look at the Russian revolution. Much the same there.

The head of that government is filthy rich, annd a bully. He just has not the heart to care. It could get real ugly before it is over. We need to pray for our brothers and sisters, and the sheep like ones. Wonder if they will even realize Armageddon happened, but for, well, celestial events, and the gov't and false religeon being gone.

Those poor people in war torn countries will just be thankful. It will be over for them, and their family's or they will be delivered.

USSR broke apart because they would billions on the military and not for their people. If Jesus doesn't destroy this wicked world before this, then history will repeat itself with Russia and that is chaos. 

I think I need to spend some time reading the discussions you guys have had about the King of the North and King of the South..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Does anybody think China might be the King of the North?

Or is Russia still the candidate to beat?

In 1993 it was changed to "Undetermined" according to the WTL.