JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 516 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 minute ago, trottigy said:

All you need now is 2 slices of bread and some peanut butter. :chef: 

You mean cheese instead of peanut butter, then grill the cheese and bacon sandwich...:uhhuh:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

We are installing new TVs next week... Sister sent email asking for contributions for breakfast and lunch... I'm providing Costco 4 pack of bacon! Maybe a two pack! emoji23.png

The Kirkland Applewood smoked bacon thick slice?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I had some of that! Is good...

Layered on a cookie sheet, sprinkled brown sugar, pepper and a little maple syrup on, baked at 350 for about 20 mins....oh man

Edited by tekmantwo

1 hour ago, tekmantwo said:

Layered on a cookie sheet, sprinkled brown sugar, pepper and a little maple syrup on, baked at 350 for about 20 mins....oh man

That is the bacon Linda gets for the Assembly Hall.

10 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

Scrumptious !!!  Tim...We're on our way over for brunch ! We'll bring the seafood, if someone can just bring the avocados !  Wait today is meeting day.

On 2/7/2016 at 4:51 AM, Precision said:

Scrumptious !!!  Tim...We're on our way over for brunch ! We'll bring the seafood, if someone can just bring the avocados !  Wait today is meeting day.

When we finally get a transporter made, it will be easy to just beam over for lunch. We could catch the seafood and then go eat somewhere in the desert..

We had our Circuit Assembly yesterday or I would have been happy to have you over for lunch...

Good news - we'll have plenty of time in the New World to eat plenty of bacon :chef:  :thumbsup: 

Words you wont hear in the New World, "Oh that's too much bacon - my heart can't take it!!" :lol1:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Ok i responded to this but evidently it did not go through... Did you all see my consumer reports link?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dismal Bliss got Tapatalk to get their act together... Now us Tapatalk users are cooking with pig fat lard again !

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2013/11/best-bacon-turkey-bacon-precooked-bacon/index.htm

From my archives. Sent to me years ago... I never tasted this.:dc0e8e7b9117044cb9c66f48f9446635.jpg

If I recall correctly this was done in the ground.

I was jealous of these Latino bros for ground pitting without me or how ever they did this beauty it was still without me.

From my archives. Sent to me years ago... I never tasted this.:imageproxy.php?img=%3C___base_url___%3E%2Fapplications%2Fcore%2Finterface%2Fimageproxy%2Fimageproxy.php%3Fimg%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com%252F20160209%252Fdc0e8e7b9117044cb9c66f48f9446635.jpg%26key%3D5a2f5611e453555c08e2318fa9cacf4aa7c692cd875dc87014eb8555960b5cea&key=57e5fdbedc598482da59499c7e939c0df903285a3e70e6e1d317f20d6b518fc1

If I recall correctly this was done in the ground.

I was jealous of these Latino bros for ground pitting without me or how ever they did this beauty it was still without me.

f7717b86171d61c938e04d0c7389de86.jpg in case picture got broken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

Don't know how old this is but anyway:

Why didn't I do this! Guess I can add "hold the bun" as my last (sur)name!

Man Changes His Name to Bacon Double Cheeseburger

https://bacontoday.com/man-changes-his-name-to-bacon-double-cheeseburger/

Well, he just proved that you are what you eat...:D