JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 489 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Ya thanks a lot guys. Im hungry again and its your fault I will gain weight tonight. Where did I put that Bacon.

By the way I am a vegetarian. Pigs and cows eat grass. They process it very effectively. then I eat them. Therefore I am a vegetarian.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder about the verse in Isaiah about well oiled dishes filled with marrow...

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002913

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/pc/r1/lp-e/1200270023/419/2

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I think Jehovah was saving bacon to give to the Jews as a SUPER GIFT for bring really faithful and obedient.........but alas they never did, so he let Jesus give it to the Christians instead.  

BTW, I made the bacon wrapped shrimp shown above on Sunday after the meeting but I basted it with a chipotle barbeque sauce while grilling (recipe on www.foodnetwork.com).  INCREDIBLE!  Just add an IPA beer to wash it down, throw in some Sunday Night Football and for just a few minutes all is right in the world.  :dance:  

Baseball is in the Bible... Gen 1:1 "In the big inning".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Jerry missed this report 

Is that data based on the consumer life or the pig??

:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

6 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

And no paper towel... d37330e47af6293a274ec0866e2386aa.jpg

All you need now is 2 slices of bread and some peanut butter. :chef: 

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....