Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Dead crows along interstate 40


Recommended Posts

Turns out there were some 300 crows that died along a two mile stretch of interstate 40 in the mountains of Tennessee. Alarmed by the sudden death of all these crows the state sent in an ornithologist to figure out why all these crows had died. After three weeks of studying the stretch of road the ornithologist's report stated that 98% of the birds were killed by trucks and the remaining 2% were killedby cars. The report continued stating that when another animal died by vehicular collision crows often feed on the roadkill. There is always another crow stationed up high to watch for danger. Turns out the crows watching for danger could not say "truck" but they could say "caw"

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Musky said:

Don't worry about it. This forum is kind of a free for all. Members can decide how they wish to express themselves as long as it remains up building and civil.

 

Uummm. You're saying dead crows are upbuilding?

 

(Or, are dead crows "civil"?)

 

:unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Stormswift said:

Wonder if that logic stands for the dead fish and whale strandings we have had here in recent times. I can imagine there being such a thing as a flying fish hitting trucks and car, but a whale? ooooh hold on - Sharknado? Maybe they were onto something!

The crow could warn the flying fish there is an oncoming 'caw' but why would he want to? it sounds like the crow version of a seafood buffet to me...

Besides, the fish probably wouldn't hear the warning, they have water in their ears and crows don't speak whale...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Well, it really wasn't fair, your wife hadn't heard one before....:D

She is doing her best to imitate one tho-

A couple of minutes ago a Sister called wanting to finish a territory,  Denise geared up and left, right in the middle of a pretty good storm...

They both get 'attagurls'...:kisscheek::thumbsup: I  may even make dinner tonight. ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 22.7.20 (changelog)