JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Update Packages for Watchtower Library 2015 Here! (Manually Apply)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello my dear brother, 

Could you please forward me the links for the manual updates for the Watchtower Library 2015 edition.

Warm Christian Love,

Your bro and sis Steve and Sandi Hughes, Mount Pleasant Congregation, Harrisburg Pa 

1 hour ago, acpaint said:

Warm Christian Love,

Your bro and sis Steve and Sandi Hughes, Mount Pleasant Congregation, Harrisburg Pa 

Hello, do you happen to know the Usbornes?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

18 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Hello, do you happen to know the Usbornes?

Hello brother Richard,

Thankx for reply ! :)

We do know Rob and Kathleen Osborne that used to go to Nazareth Congregation eastern PA, but went back to Ohio to be with family.

Do you send the update link to my email : -------? I don't think we downloaded the 2016 version, can we get that and any further updates ?

Warm Christian Love to you and all your family and local bro and sis we love you very much and thank Jehovah for all of you !

I am electronically challenged so at times slow to grasp technical stuff, thankx for you love and patience. LoL Steve 

Please do not post email addresses in a public Forum. Use the PM system please.

Edited by rocket

5 hours ago, acpaint said:

Hello brother Richard,

Thankx for reply ! :)

We do know Rob and Kathleen Osborne that used to go to Nazareth Congregation eastern PA, but went back to Ohio to be with family.

Do you send the update link to my email : --------? I don't think we downloaded the 2016 version, can we get that and any further updates ?

Warm Christian Love to you and all your family and local bro and sis we love you very much and thank Jehovah for all of you !

I am electronically challenged so at times slow to grasp technical stuff, thankx for you love and patience. LoL Steve 

I don't have any updates for the 2015 WTLIB, I uninstalled the 2015 WTLIB when I installed the latest WTLIB. 

The latest WTLIB should be available at your congregation and it updates automatically. 

The Usbornes use to be the caretakers at the Assembly Hall in Buckingham  PA.

Edited by rocket
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

The latest WTLIB should be available at your congregation and it updates automatically

Downloads fine on my main computer, however installing update fails every time.:zipmouth:  Works fine on laptop.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Please, don't install any manual updates to the old 2015 Watchtower Library. It had a bug that prevented it from updating so it's a dead end. It's much better to install the more recent 2016 edition, which will update automatically.

If you don't have the 2016 edition, ask for it in this thread and a download link will be sent to you by PM (private message):

https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/29238-watchtower-library-2016/

3 hours ago, pnutts said:

Downloads fine on my main computer, however installing update fails every time.:zipmouth:  Works fine on laptop.

Make sure you check that all references to the "old" version are deleted  (at the very least make sure you personally uninstall it).  If they remain, you may get the message about update failure.

7 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I don't have any updates for the 2015 WTLIB, I uninstalled the 2015 WTLIB when I installed the latest WTLIB. 

The latest WTLIB should be available at your congregation and it updates automatically. 

The Usbornes use to be the caretakers at the Assembly Hall in Buckingham  PA.

We use to go to Buckingham, our circuit changed now we go to Tunersville, NJ. We went to Buckingham for AM, they did some remodeling very nice, I miss going there.