JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Update Packages for Watchtower Library 2015 Here! (Manually Apply)

Hello brothers and sister, sorry my english is not good. But Here are manual update packages for Watchtower Library 2015. i backup this files in my dropbox. Apparently the online update no longer works and i do not know why.  

<PM him for links>

actualizacion+manual%20edit.jpg

buscar+actualizacion%20manual%20edit.jpg

Edited by trottigy

As we don't allow direct links on this site to the DVD and since we felt this is similar, we edited the above post.

If any want the links, please PM him and request them. Or you can post a request here and maybe others can help. BUT PLEASE do not post links here.  

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

On 8/15/2016 at 9:45 PM, Shawnster said:

Mine updated automatically.

Bro Shawn, mine updated to June 2015?  Is that all of the update?  I checked last week and my  computer tells me I have to change the settings in the firewall........so, not sure if that is what  I need to do or not.  Any suggestions will be much appreciated.  Thanks again.  

9 hours ago, walkr2 said:

Can someone please send me the directions in English? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If your WTLIB is set to automatically update, then you don't need to do a manual update.

Go to Library>Properties>Updates and ensure this box is checked.

WTLIB Update.JPG

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Good-O said:

Bro Shawn, mine updated to June 2015?  Is that all of the update?  I checked last week and my  computer tells me I have to change the settings in the firewall........so, not sure if that is what  I need to do or not.  Any suggestions will be much appreciated.  Thanks again.  

The update should have added the Mid-Week Meeting Workbooks and publication up to June 2016.

If you have the Workbooks in your WTLIB, then you are up to date.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On August 17, 2016 at 11:23 PM, walkr2 said:

Can someone please send me the directions in English? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't know that if I clicked on the icon, I would be asked to update! So, I was able to get it! 

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

• 4 months later...

This error (No internet connection) is a known bug in the updater process.  My solution was to uninstall the 2015 library and re-install it.  When it asks you to allow the auto updates, say YES again.  Then it installs and looks for an update.  It finds the new update (build 6435). and installs it.  But this is still just the June update.  It is easier just to ask the brothers on this site for the 2016 version and use that instead.  I have not seen any other watchtower updates later than June.

On 1/11/2017 at 2:17 PM, jwhess said:

This error (No internet connection) is a known bug in the updater process.  My solution was to uninstall the 2015 library and re-install it.  When it asks you to allow the auto updates, say YES again.  Then it installs and looks for an update.  It finds the new update (build 6435). and installs it.  But this is still just the June update.  It is easier just to ask the brothers on this site for the 2016 version and use that instead.  I have not seen any other watchtower updates later than June.

I'm not sure I still have the 2015 CD.. I'll have to see if I can find it..  who would I ask for the 2016 version?

( I'm not sure if I gave the CD back to the brother at hall or not.. because I think they were short on CDs, I'm not sure if I kept my copy or not.. It's been almost 2 years since then... )

Edited by Sweet_Dreams

signature2.jpg

1 hour ago, Sweet_Dreams said:

I just checked I only have the 2014 WT library cd.. I must have given the 2015 cd back. 

Did you request 2016 version from Musky? Per Brother John three posts up, that is the easiest and best way to get up dates. Mine is updated through this weeks study magazine. :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...