JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

One of the last WatchTower Reprints set of 1919

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2712 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I was so happy to receive this last set of Watchtower Reprints sent to me as a gift by a friend in Australia

Wow, such a rich treasure

Have you ever seen the old Watchtowers? They were like a newspaper! I really love the letters that were published in the last section- many many experiences about how people got the Truth during the last part of the 19th century!

10690337_1569230669958486_7447158555203317551_n.jpg

10606299_1561733307374889_3718905300973123679_n.jpg

I remember when I was going to a congregation in Louisiana, they had some Watchtower bound volumes from either the late 1800s or early 1900s. I remember reading how they were waiting for the gentile times to end. 

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

12 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

It looks too new to be an original reprint of the society.  Is it from another source, although those reprints normally leave out the 1916-1919 volume, the one after Russell died.

I think the sister who gave it t me said e bound it again because it was too old

It includes 1919 Watchtower as well

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)