JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I know I am not the only one ...

Greg I knew there was something that caused you to stand out on JWtalk. Everything you describe above describes me. Added to that I reverse letters in words.

My families roots are in Nova Scotia, how about you?

Ever try to do engineering when you couldn't keep from reversing numbers.

I built a high rise that looks pretty good, I might have built it upside down. Nobody noticed so far.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

My problem in this ares is with actual things. Not major things but small things like pens or pencils. I'll borrow someones pen or pencil and then realize later in the day or even the next day I still have it.  

My motto is: "If it's mine I've lost it, and if it's yours I've got it."

6 hours ago, Greg Dent said:

Why you clipto LOL

I grew up in Southern Ontario. In a very boring town that was dead to any kind of entertainment. 

St. George? Paris? Ayr? or general area? :sleeping:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

6 hours ago, mserskine said:

My problem in this ares is with actual things. Not major things but small things like pens or pencils. I'll borrow someones pen or pencil and then realize later in the day or even the next day I still have it.  

My motto is: "If it's mine I've lost it, and if it's yours I've got it."

You wouldn't get away with mine...I have one old Parker pen that I have had over 20 years. ..

I got it as a work pen, the carbide ball would write on just about anything.  It has cracks and melted spots in it but I still have it and use it nearly every day. ..I have put new cartridges in it about a dozen times. ...

I make sure I get that one back if I ever loan it out, Denise is always forgetting to give it back and I make her go find it if she misplaces it...lol.

I usually carry a decoy pen, just for her...

HeeHee, - bought a refill for my restroom Softsoap Handsoap. Looked just alike, color, consistency,  -used the "Refill " to re -supply my soft soap dispenser.   Upon  careful examination, I noticed that the refill-anti-bacterial-liquid-soap is actually ( ta-da): SpaSoap, not Softsoap. Well," wash away that bacteria and call me soapy!" Ah bin had.

Y (antibacterial, and pm me if you are probacterial)S

5 hours ago, Greg Dent said:

St Thomas the dump of Ontario lol

I lived in that small city ( not a town ) from 2005 to 2010. Was Jesse Dumont living there Then?  The Maynard?  I understand Ken Little was from this area and I heard a funny about him from circa 1950.

You must have escaped from St. Thomas while it was famous for their men who gave people white coats with long long arms. :wall:

That must have been after Jumbo was killed - How old are You?  :superman:

Edited by pnutts

auto uncorrect

10 hours ago, Greg Dent said:

St Thomas the dump of Ontario lol

Forgot to add. St. Thomas is now known for excitement. Police raids on druggies - which is part of the reason we moved to London.

Just down the street within a couple of blocks on Talbot was a drug rehab/ pharmacy which finally got burned down after we moved to London and after several break ins.

Edited by pnutts

added a line

13 hours ago, kejedo said:

HeeHee, - bought a refill for my restroom Softsoap Handsoap. Looked just alike, color, consistency,  -used the "Refill " to re -supply my soft soap dispenser.   Upon  careful examination, I noticed that the refill-anti-bacterial-liquid-soap is actually ( ta-da): SpaSoap, not Softsoap. Well," wash away that bacteria and call me soapy!" Ah bin had.

Y (antibacterial, and pm me if you are probacterial)S

I bought some Dr. Teals shower gel, well that's what I thought it was....ended up being bath gel...like bubble bath:blink:. Bottles were identical so I 'assumed' it was shower gel, Lew didn't know what it was either until it was over half empty!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

7 hours ago, pnutts said:

I lived in that small city ( not a town ) from 2005 to 2010. Was Jesse Dumont living there Then?  The Maynard?  I understand Ken Little was from this area and I heard a funny about him from circa 1950.

You must have escaped from St. Thomas while it was famous for their men who gave people white coats with long long arms. :wall:

That must have been after Jumbo was killed - How old are You?  :superman:

We moved there in 71 when I was 4 and I knew the maynards. We were in the east Cong.  My Uncle is there now. I helped them move there from Calgary when I Dad died.  I got out of there before I got married. Im pushing 50 now. Industry died there and even Freightliner shut down and moved to mexico. Stupid Union kept idiots working there and the owners got fed up. There is 1/10 the industry there that was once operating in St T.   The town should be swallowed up by London already.  To me anything under 50K pop is a town.

Edited by Greg Dent

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

13 minutes ago, Greg Dent said:

We were in the east Cong.  My Uncle is there now

We moved there in late July 05. Sept 1st 05 they split into 3 congregations :shrugs:.

Jesse passed away on her 93rd birthday in Aug 010 - she even told death when to come :tongue:

Jesse's one daughter married a Maynard, brother of Jim ( he died before we moved there ). Jim is still alive but Mary died.

Jim is the one who told me about the funny from 1950 about Ken Little. Jim told me this when Ken was the Bethel speaker at one of our last 2 day C.A. Ken went over time.:shutup:

We have our C.A. this Sunday. The next Sunday Ron Trachy is to be our speaker & our group is having hospitality supper with him. I was in his cong. for 2 years. He is chairman of local HLC.

Edited by pnutts

1 hour ago, Greg Dent said:

I used to live beside the Hutters if you know them On Park Ave.  

Yup. Met her sister too when one of son's married a good friend's daughter. Turns out I knew the sister's son and wife in Paris.

Small world. Also know some of the sister's in laws on her husband's side.

Walters Brother lives here in Kitchener for the last 10 years or more. He is in another Cong so I haven't seen him in a few years.

Big world small organization. 

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green