JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

My only suggestion would be to have the ability to write notes with the apple pencil. 

Send it in. You know the link.

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

23 minutes ago, leoperales said:

What I did was create a backup copy of my tablet notes on the cloud, and then I downloaded it on JW Library on my PC. From there, I can make as many notes as I want on my JW Library on PC. When I finish, I create a NEW backup copy of the JW Library on the PC. Then I can go back in the tablet and Restore that copy on the tablet.

Thank you very much! I'll have to learn how to do this, including using the cloud. :blink:

50 minutes ago, Araujo JW said:

Thank you very much! I'll have to learn how to do this, including using the cloud. :blink:

If you don't have a cloud account you can just backup to a file. Then email the file to your self and import it on the other device

You can even click on the file from the email and it will open jwlibrary and import the file directly 

Edited by jayrtom

44 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

If you don't have a cloud account you can just backup to a file. Then email the file to your self and import it on the other device

You can even click on the file from the email and it will open jwlibrary and import the file directly 

I just tried it this way, and it works seamlessly. It's great that this is working so well!!! And across all platforms.

14 minutes ago, leoperales said:

I just tried it this way, and it works seamlessly. It's great that this is working so well!!! And across all platforms.

59 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

Right! I'll try to do this! :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, LeslieDean said:

Frustrated!  I can not even see where to update the app so I can also experience your joy!

Mine updated last night but Tom's hasn't yet ... has yours now?

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

2 minutes ago, Cheeks said:

This update is amazing!!!! Love it!
One question for the techie's here: I saved a Note to my Google Drive. I went to open but because it's zipped I can't open it. Is there an app that will open this? I use an iPhone and iPad btw.

That's weird. You should be able to right click to unzip. However, that should not have happened.

On iPad, when creating a Backup copy, are you able to Open with and email it to yourself, or try with One Drive? I stopped using Google Drive on my iPad to back up the notes because it was not working. Must have been compatibility issues. 

15 minutes ago, Cheeks said:

This update is amazing!!!! Love it!
One question for the techie's here: I saved a Note to my Google Drive. I went to open but because it's zipped I can't open it. Is there an app that will open this? I use an iPhone and iPad btw.

It is now my fav app of all time ... it's by comparison complete. Anything else that is added is just the icing on the top now. I can do everything I want in my personal study with this one app now. 

Jehovah be praised. x

The ONLY thing that will make it perfect is an invisible force field in the case of electrical impulses. (ie: Solar storms etc).

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

32 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Mine updated last night but Tom's hasn't yet ... has yours now?

Operating systems please!

On an Ipad you will see a number in a red box over the top of your App Store Icon, click it and go from there.

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Just now, Old said:

Operating systems please!

On an Ipad you will see a numberin a red box over the top of your App Store Icon, click it and go from there.

Just worked out what it was ... he has his turned off all the time ... mine is on ... which means its taking a bit for his to pick up on the new update he's just rang me at work and told me his is updating now ... so that's cool - the audio feature for him is going to be a gift from Jehovah - we are so happy!

43 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

It is now my fav app of all time ... it's by comparison complete. Anything else that is added is just the icing on the top now. I can do everything I want in my personal study with this one app now. 

The only feature I'd love to see added to be able to make images bigger. Their size is usually too small to be able to discern any details. Other than that, the app is now perfect for me. :)

8 minutes ago, carlos said:

The only feature I'd love to see added to be able to make images bigger. Their size is usually too small to be able to discern any details. Other than that, the app is now perfect for me. :)

Go to the accessibility settings on your tablet/phone and click on "magnifer or zoom" turn it on.  It will now zoom in on images in JW Library. 

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

38 minutes ago, shali said:

Go to the accessibility settings on your tablet/phone and click on "magnifer or zoom" turn it on.  It will now zoom in on images in JW Library. 

Which OS are you refering to?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

1 hour ago, Old said:

Either of three systems? That helps a lot. :D

It works with every-other alternate second leap one.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

5 hours ago, Old said:

Which OS are you refering to?

it's on android. Eventually I turned this option off because everytime I was pressing  the keyboard on the same key, like the space or delete I got the screen magnified

Now I just open the pub on wol from the option on jwlibrary and see the image there