JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Write a story one line at a time

Greenfield

to the little hole in the wall taco place they had discussed going to earlier in the day. After getting on their way and a few block later, Rick had to pull the car over because of steam coming out from under the hood, spraying a greenish yellow liquid all over the windshield.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

OK, this is weird, Rick and Adam share a duplex in Hell, MI but Rick is married to Jane????? Do we have polyandry going on here or what????? :shrugs:

said, "Oh, Rick I meant to tell you but it just plum slipped my mind. I don't know what I ran over, it made a horrible racket but when I checked the car after getting home I didn't see any damage.

it will be fixed tomorrow." Rick and Adam decided to stop at the duplex and use Adam's car.

Rick and Jane share the downstairs apartment, and Adam has the upstairs apartment. Two separate addresses and entrances.

Maybe Lynn hasn't heard of those, but they're common in Milwaukee - a house with two stories, two separate addresses, and two entrances. Like a Polish flat. Maybe those are not common?

But when they got to the duplex they found that Adam's car had been striped, even all the wheels were gone, so they.....

My bad, I mistook "sharing a duplex" to mean they were roommates as they are pioneer partners also. Most duplexes around here are side-by-side duplexes or triplexes.

I hope you don't think I'm a spelling Nazi - I just couldn't resist taking advantage of this to add yet another twist:

officer came out to look at the situation, with a Breathalyzer just in case. The three were quite surprised as to why the thief would just take the wheels but then take the effort to paint stripes on Adam's car.

Upon examining one of the wheel-wells, a small, sharp piece of metal was protruding with what appeared to be blood and flesh clinging to it, so the officer, hoping for a break in the case, proceeded to get a forensics kit from his patrol car to.......

then turned over to the FBI Crime Lab in Meriden, Conn to verify the initial results from the instant DNA-based identification. This was an important step in the investigation to determine if the unsub (unknown subject) was indeed the son of a person of elite social status in the community.

regain their composure and determination not to allow Satan to ruin the day of service to Jehovah. So they dig out of storage their bicycles, pump up the tires and forsaking the hole in the wall taco place, head down the street in the direction of the territory but suddenly out of nowhere.........

and top the day off with strawberry margarita's and listen to the live Mexican Banda music. After reminiscing the days adventure Adam suggested that maybe two margarita's might be in order but Rick said.............