JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

I bought this album around 1975 and I still have it today. Lot of good songs. Another one to die young. 

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

Very sad song, but the tune grows on you. Great artist.

First big hit. Although I think “the first cut is the deepest” which he wrote, came out before it. It was a hit by a couple other artist like Rod Stewart.

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

5 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

First big hit. Although I think “the first cut is the deepest” which he wrote, came out before it. It was a hit by a couple other artist like Rod Stewart.

I really like this song. I’ve heard of Cat Stevens but never really took the time to listen to his music. I didn’t know he originally wrote the first cut is the deepest and wild world.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

14 hours ago, EccentricM said:

Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi

It might be useful to use the search engine when posting a song so we don’t post the same ones 🙂

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

5 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

@Brother Jack I already did, it didn't show up in the search results.

Oh ok. My bad. I usually type in one word to find results. When you type in two words it gives you too much unwanted stuff. I typed in both Jovi and then Bon Jovi and it popped up. Thanks for contributing 🙂

Going to send music from what has been my favorite Spotify playlist. Hope you guys enjoy it. Probably gonna link 3 songs per post hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIeCJWevCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC29pd_5sQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub36ffWAqgQ

I forgot how you get the video to show on this page.

Edited by Katty

Hard to believe someone didn’t post this,  but I couldn’t find it in a search. 

But it’s worthy of a double post. :lol:

I guess this would be the flip side. My guy :whistling:/My girl:coffee: 

1 hour ago, Pjdriver said:

Hard to believe someone didn’t post this,  but I couldn’t find it in a search. 

But it’s worthy of a double post. :lol:

I guess this would be the flip side. My guy :whistling:/My girl:coffee: 

I had that temptations song on my list but I posted that song by Mary Wells on page 29, post 706 🙂 I typed in “Wells” to find it. You and I have some of the same taste in music 🙂

Alvin Lee, a very underrated guitarist,  as these two songs show.

The group was call “Ten years after”.

Meaning they started 10 years after RocknRoll started. (1955 & 1965.  I think)  

Interesting lyrics. He says: “I’d love to change the world, but I don’t know what to do, so I’ll leave it up to you.” :lol:

4 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

Alvin Lee, a very underrated guitarist,  as these two songs show.

The group was call “Ten years after”.

Meaning they started 10 years after RocknRoll started. (1955 & 1965.  I think)  

Interesting lyrics. He says: “I’d love to change the world, but I don’t know what to do, so I’ll leave it up to you.” :lol:

Nice. The music in that first song kinda reminds me of Pink Floyd.

I used to get excited when these songs came on the radio. 

You might recognize the lead singer??? He went out on his own after this. Great voice!

The love I lost was a sweet love. 

I love some of the old storytelling songs. 

Here are two classics.