JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

Love this song, but check out the moves.....:coffee: :lol1:

This one is about a man on death row, dreaming.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

On 4/8/2019 at 5:26 AM, Pjdriver said:

Love this song, but check out the moves.....:coffee: :lol1:

This one is about a man on death row, dreaming.

I can thank my grandparents for knowing Green Green Grass of Home- one of the many oldies songs I knew to thanks to them xD

I didn't know it was about a guy on death row until I gave it a full listen. Still a very nostalgic and wistful song, though 😃

The king of soul....James a Brown

loved this song as a kid and still do.

Watch out, Michael Jackson...... watch those fast feet.

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

An old guitar legend,  Jeff Beck. He was in big competition  with Eric Clapton back in the day. You can tell he’s a hold over from the sixties.:lol:

If you like Blues....you’ll love this piece. It picks up in the second half.

Edited by Pjdriver

I’ve always hated The Doors but like five to one. Gotta love that scream. Please excuse the ending. Riders on the storm is decent too.

Five to one - The Doors

Riders on the storm - The Doors

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Alan’s intro/second song ? - Canned Heat 1969 Woodstock

Part 2

Let’s work together - Canned Heat

Fried hockey boogie (live version) - Canned Heat

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

England Dan (Seals)& John Ford Coley had a string of hits in the eighties. Dan Seals is a brother to the Seals in “Seals & Crofts” (previous post). 

The lyrics in this song reminds me of the truth....very interesting.

Edited by Pjdriver

22 hours ago, Brother Jack said:

Alan’s intro/second song ? - Canned Heat 1969 Woodstock

Part 2

Turns out this song is called Woodstock boogie.

12 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

England Dan (Seals)& John Ford Coley had a string of hits in the eighties. Dan Seals is a brother to the Seals in “Seals & Crofts” (previous post). 

The lyrics in this song reminds me of the truth....very interesting.

WOW. Really brings back memories. How could I forget this song?