JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Using JW Library on the sound desk.

Does anyone know who makes JWL Helper?

We looked at it for use at the Hall but could not determine who made it - nor are we totaly sure it does not violate the TOA for JWL

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

2 hours ago, Qapla said:

Does anyone know who makes JWL Helper?

We looked at it for use at the Hall but could not determine who made it - nor are we totaly sure it does not violate the TOA for JWL

Seems to be a work by Jonathan77:

On 1/30/2018 at 10:56 AM, Jonathan77 said:

JWL Helper

A little more advanced.  Runs JW Library, updates the catalog and downloads media needed for the meeting.  If it crashes, it re-runs JW Library. Please bear in mind I designed this for use on my Kingdom Hall la

On 7/18/2018 at 8:06 PM, Zebra555 said:

I have been trying to setup JWL Helper.

I can't seem to link it to jw library, are there some settings I need to make???

There are two applications called "JWL Helper" - one was written by Jonathan77 and the other is on this website :-

https://jwlhelper.com

If it's the former you're having a problem with, best ask Jonathan77... if it's the latter, then there's a forum and "contact form" on the JWL Helper website, so you can ask for help there.

• 8 months later...
7 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

Never had lip sync issues before.

Practice whistling, that will train your lips to be in sync...:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D