JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Native animals where you live.

17 minutes ago, Myew said:

*scrolls through only to look at the pictures*

I have spiders. Anyone want some spiders? Free spiders... also accepting flamethrower donations...

I'll believe it when I see it.  :lol1:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 2 weeks later...

c0cc9a499d30f5156b417996476d57c1--so-fun

On 3/25/2018 at 8:24 PM, rocket said:

I'll believe it when I see it.  :lol1:

Nightmare fuel:

Spoiler

A few years ago when I moved out on my own for the first time, I didn't have much choice on where to live. I only had a couple of months to find a place with housing assistance section 8 that was in a low enough price bracket, I needed it to be in a specific location, and I had to stay there for an entire year due to the lease before I could move. I did find one that was decent, although it was in a rather old and wooded suburb. I had trouble taking care of it. The Brown Recluses were bad enough, with full grown adults dropping out of ceiling vents onto my bed in the middle of the night... then one day, I opened my front door and something the size of a rat ran inside. I managed to goad it into a sticky trap, but it was so strong that it was tearing itself loose and I had to quickly find.. other means...

The chronic anxiety and sleep deprivation and crawling stinging pains were not conducive to sanity. You sure?

Spoiler

IMG_20150917_154628.thumb.jpg.41df2c17425e1fb2a6d8704b1aaaf4f6.jpg

Edited by Myew

32 minutes ago, Myew said:

A few years ago when I moved out on my own for the first time, I didn't have much choice on where to live. I only had a couple of months to find a place with housing assistance section 8 that was in a low enough price bracket, I needed it to be in a specific location, and I had to stay there for an entire year due to the lease before I could move. I did find one that was decent, although it was in a rather old and wooded suburb. I had trouble taking care of it. The Brown Recluses were bad enough, with full grown adults dropping out of ceiling vents onto my bed in the middle of the night... then one day, I opened my front door and something the size of a rat ran inside. I managed to goad it into a sticky trap, but it was so strong that it was tearing itself loose and I had to quickly find.. other means...

kangaroocoolstory.jpg

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 3/18/2018 at 8:29 AM, Gregexplore said:

Kookaburras tried our food without permission LOL ..

One took of with big chicken bone!

IMG_9309-002.JPG

IMG_0171-001.JPG

Lol

We had a kookaboura  as a child  .it was stuned kn the road and brought home .but was not long befor  it recovered by swooping on the meal table to devour  the meat to our surprise. .it remained home along with a pet Maggi  for some years

I had a family  of bobtails

That's the mother who would  come in a want the ticks taken out of her ears ever October  and wouldn't  see her again till the following  year 

Next pic is 1 year  old of her ofspring  ..had to.treat a neck wound that some  other dog did my dog looks after it ..they feed together  same dish

He would sleep on my knee while doing my theocratic  studies

896bc4acd317532c7b1805fdf5a2516275043f25.jpg

3a5aaa544ec4912de34de0421f69a10503e09ebf.jpg