JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

awesome news item on the convention. Not sure where it is but it is in the US!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2131 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very nice! 😀

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

Everyone do yourself a favor and don't go to youtube and read the comments from this video, absolute negative and apostate garbage.  The video was done really well, but the comments section will only make you mad, and in the infamous words of someone...."aint nobody got time for that!  :)

9 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

I wouldn't dig that deep... :uhhuh:

Oh no, I had no intention to. I just usually try to figure out what's behind what we are shown.

Living in this dying system forges one into being a skeptic, whether we like it or not. Based as it is on a lie, I just figure it's all a lie. 

It is so refreshing to know the peace of the Truth. ...

This goes a long way to dispel the myths that we are some strange, secretive, cult. The public, again, is cordially invited. I also like how the brother said there is no expectation that visitors must join. And no donations are taken. I really appreciated how the practical value of the program is emphasized, showing how Witnesses aren't "special" in the sense they live in a bubble.

They are like everyone else, and have to deal with the same problems.