JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

Your turn.

Oh Diane dear you didn't give us a "should say". Ok I will

New:

What you should say to a sis who gets impatient with your presentation at the door and butts in, then the householder slams the door closed.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

:wall: nothing. Just say you have a sore throat &cant talk anymore. ( then put her on the dont work again list lols)

New things you should say. .. Putting on the new personality?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

things you should say. .. Putting on the new personality?

Hello New Personality - Good bye OLD!!!

New:

SHOULD say to - people that want their old book study back! :readbible:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

They were the fun days. I also like our simplified week..

New things should say....

I didn't realize back packs came live...lols.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I didn't realize back packs came live...lols.

How ya doing back there little buddy :wave: (he is soo scrumptious) :heart:

New:

What you SHOULD say to that giant tidal wave :boating:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I admire people like Laird Hamilton that get toed in to ride them. Its on my to do list..

New things you should say... To the elders that motivated your hubby to want to study with his family.( its true>:D<)

Thank you, thank you, thank you - how about coming over for dinner??? :chef:

New:

What you should say to someone who asks - "How come there are TWICE as many posts in the "SHOULDN'T SAY" thread than in the "SHOULD SAY" one?"

Soon .....

Probably because to many think about what they shouldn't say. Lols.

New. What you should say to moving in 3 weeks?

Never really liked the old place - :wave: Bye Bye

New:

Should say to the new place.

Soon .....

It will be freshly renovated thanks to a Good friend.>:D<

New things you should say..... to those that make bombs?

New things you should say..... to those that make bombs?

Have you ever seen this book? "What Does the Bible REALLY Teach?"

True story - (Awake 1981 Dec 22 page 5 - "Ex-Terrorist Tells All" ) -

In March of 1970 two of Jehovah’s Witnesses appeared at my door and showed me their book The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life. One of the men, himself a Witness for only a few months, called back and began a systematic study of the Bible with me. Several of my friends, up to 15 at a time, would frequently attend.

I made rapid progress in learning about God and his purposes. Soon I was attending Christian meetings and making profound changes in my life. Then on May 23, 1971, I was baptized in symbol of my dedication to God, just about a year after having told the two men at my door: “I will be happy to listen to what you have to say, but be sure of one thing: I will never become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses!”

New:

What to say to some one who thinks they have heard it all???

Soon .....

Interesting experience. Good to have up the sleeve thanks.

Well friend would you like to tell me what you know as I'm am young. What can you teach me?

New what should you say to. ....Bob for keeping this forum going?

New what should you say to. ....Bob for keeping this forum going?

YEAH!!! Thanks BOB!

New:

What to say to the kids about the Boston bombing

Soon .....

I think i just want to hug them.. Its hard to express how awful that was.

What should you say to. ..Jehovahs day?

What should you say to. ..Jehovahs day?

May your Kingdom come (soon). May Your will be done (soon)!

New:

what you should say to someone who just signed up to be an astronaut on a ONE way mission to Mars.

Soon .....

Say What is that you Jerry. Lols. No whoever has done that good on you. At least you can escape this horrid humans lols.

New what should you say....a live hook up to the zones visit & you get to look on with th the Bethel family. ( was on the same screen).

New what should you say....a live hook up to the zones visit & you get to look on with th the Bethel family. ( was on the same screen).

And you didn't record it and share with me WHY?????? :cry:

New:

Things you should say to someone who is spending WAY TOO much time on this forum - while he is supposed to be at work!

Soon .....

Well i did record most of it.:wave: always happy to share.

Just let me know if you want a copy.

If you should be working. Then so should I. But then its good to have a smoko. Lols

Hope your boss is good.

New things should say to. School holidays?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes to school vacation! I think I will support my child in auxiliary pioneering if they can.

new:

Things you should say to :censored:

-----

Gabe: In American English, 'holiday' only refers to celebrations like Christmas, Easter, etc., so amongst American Witnesses, holidays are considered universally bad. I almost posted in reference to that, until I remembered that British and Australians use 'holiday' to refer to 'vacation.' Not always the same language I guess! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friend, that’s a hard habit to over-come, here’s what I did…. :givehug:

Something you should say to someone: Who never feels like they have to apologize for anything, it’s never their fault. :pistols: 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Nothing (wouldn't do any good to say something)

New:

Should say to someone when they tell you they are pregnant

Soon .....

if it was a man: "please sit. I will call dr. Nuts right away"

If it was some random woman: "I'm sorry mam but you are confusing me with someone else. Do yount me to call a cab for you?"

If it was my wife: "Wow! Two or three?"

--------------------

New

What so say in this situation:

"Can you give me an information please? "

• 2 weeks later...

I love that song from Paula Abdul (straight up!) -

note: then start singing it   :wave:

New:

What to say to a workmate that is retiring at a young age.

Soon .....