JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

Honey, think about it, have I EVER, paid any attetion to your concerns before? I am a creature of habit.

Things you should say to your husband who insists on ALWAYS driving, even though your driving skills are far superior! :tongue:

Would you mind me showing you how much I appreciate you by letting me drive today so you can relax :crush:

New:

What you should say if you are not getting spoiled

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Could we go out in service together this weekend?

New:

While in service what should you say?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

(This was not a sister. Seriously, a lady on the News here in Cleveland, allowed her 10 yr. old son to get tattooed)!

No child has the reasoning power to decide at such a young age to permanently mar his body. Why don't you allow him to make that decision when he is an adult.

Things you should further say to such and ignorant person, without hurting her feelings..

(This was not a sister. Seriously, a lady on the News here in Cleveland, allowed her 10 yr. old son to get tattooed)!

No child has the reasoning power to decide at such a young age to permanently mar his body. Why don't you allow him to make that decision when he is an adult.

Things you should further say to such and ignorant person, without hurting her feelings..

As Christian ministers of the good news,we should say.... The bible offers practical advice on how to successfully deal with

all the issues families face today...notice what 2 Tim.3:16,17...says.

Things we should say to our child's teacher who works hard to respect our beliefs.

Thank you for being so understanding and helping to make my child's education a rewarding experience.

new:

Things you should say to the school athletics's director that keeps hounding your child to go out for sports.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Physical exercise is very important and we encourage it, however, as Christians, we prefer to encourage an attitude of humility which usually conflicts with most competitive sports. We also have a very rigorous spiritual schedule and utilize much of our time in helping others. Thank you so much, though, for your interest in my child and for respecting or decision. We appreciate your cooperation.

Things you should say to your child about joining the Theocratic Ministry School, when they are very shy and afraid..

Being part of the School will help you in many ways, but I want it to be your decision and because you want to.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to a Parent that is overy pushy with their children to mature spiritually. Every one has their own ideas as to what constitutes "Pushy", minding your own business might be the best policy.

I have heard that you have had some real interesting experiences in serving Jehovah, would you mind sharing a few?

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the Watchtower conductor that frequently forgets your name.

That's ok, sometimes I wish I could forget who I am too! (lol)

Things you should say to the sister who gets upset because the WT conductor forgets everyone's name! (I'm glad I am a sister, I never have to remember names when under pressure like the Brothers do!)

Oh, dear Sister, be thankful that I am not the conductor. I sometimes call my wife by my x-wife's name and we've been married 22 years.

New:

Things you SHOULD say on a train/bus when one over hears others deriding JW's.

I use to think that when I was misinformed. They are actually the only people I know who are happy to continue preaching in Jesus footsteps--they are imperfect just like his disciples but are trying to serve a perfect God.

Things you should say to your unbelieving sister who attends church every Sunday and trys to beat you to the punch in sharing what her pastor preaches

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Ah! There is the difference! Pastors Preach but Elders Teach.... and lead by example. Here is what I LEARNED today, not what I heard today....

Things you should say to your supervisor who speaks rudely all the time, even though she doesn't realize it

• 2 weeks later...

I cant answer that right now is it ok if i come back in 9 days with an answer from the bible for you?

New

What should you say to the brother who s knees are visibly knocking through nerves when giving a talk

The only place you can find perfection , is in the dictionary.

I think that was one of the best talks you have ever given and you looked like you were having fun too.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the sister with a downs syndrome child who is have a tough go of it and is struggling to make meetings and field service.

• 1 month later...

You could say to this sister. I really enjoy your company and look forward to seeing you. you encourage me.

when it suits you would you like to come for coffee.

new:

Things you could say to a person wanting to pioneer............

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Bravo! You`ll never regret this. I`m so glad to be able to work with you!

new:

Things you should say to a person who could pioneer, but may not have the desire to do it.

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

If you want to experience real joy and happiness why not consider pioneering?

New:

Things you SHOULD say to someone new to you that is present at the Memorial of Christ Death.

I'm so glad to meet you, what is your name. would you like a bible study?

new

things you could say

to some one who has asked you for dinner,,,,

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."