JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

Would you mind showing me where I can find either the word or the concept of the trinity in the Bible?

I ask a shirt-tail relative that question and they read from their Bible's Appendix. "Well it's in the Bible as far as I'm concered." she said.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to a trinitarian that quotes Isa. 43:10,11 trying to prove that Jesus is Jehovah.

you could say look it says he called you to understand this beside Jehovah there is no other god .

there is no other saviour Jesus only gets to save because Jehovah says. hey dude when's the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror? do you look like your dad or your mom. you have same genes but you are not your dad are you. old and grey respectfully speaking you knuckled head.

new things you should say to someone who reads REV 23:18?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

What Bible is that!?

new:

Things you should say to someone who thinks their Bible's appendix is inspired of God.

You should see a psychiatrist. Only humans have appendixes ;) All kidding aside, the appendix came after the bible was written in its entirety, and was created by publishers of the bible for the readers ease of reference. There is no evidence to suggest that the appendix is also of inspired origin. It would sure be nice if it were though, because it might include ALL the references instead of just the few that a computer program, or a publisher thought that the people might look up.

New:

What should you say to someone who just put there foot in their mouth?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

new

things you should say to an educated priest when you ask him a question and says " i don't know the answer"?

(this was on a programe the other night big talk here)

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

new

things you should say to an educated priest when you ask him a question and says " i don't know the answer"?

(this was on a programe the other night big talk here)

I'm glad you're humble enough to admit when you don't know something, this is a quality that is prized by Jehovah which is evidenced by the words of Deu 8:2, 2 Sam 22:28, Prov 11:2

I think I might be able to show you the correct answer here with the scriptures, lets use our bibles and get God's viewpoint on this matter.

Things you should say when someone is speaking abusively about you.

New:

What should you say to someone who just put there foot in their mouth?

I do that quite often, this is the reason why having clean feet is important.

Things you should say to people who forget to put the new 'things you should say up,' and then a poor moderator has to come along and fix their flub ups!

can't you see I am super woman/mum most of the time.but then that little thing called imperfection just reminds me I am only human. please forgive me.

new

things you should say to the dolphins?

things you should say to the dolphins?

I too think Sharon is Super (then the dolphin clicks back :wave: )

New:

Things you should say to the New City Manager (Mr. Snow) when you meet him for the first time this morning :eek:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Looks like we missed a few:

Things you should say when someone is speaking abusively about you.

Don't speak that way. *walks away*

Things you should say to people who forget to put the new 'things you should say up,' and then a poor moderator has to come along and fix their flub ups!

Don't forget to give us something to play off now.

Things you should say to the New City Manager (Mr. Snow) when you meet him for the first time this morning :eek:

Nice to meet you.

new:

Things you should say to a Nevadan.

Things you should say to a Nevadan.

HOWDY Partner :cowboy:

New:

What say you to a Wisconsinian ?

Soon .....

How's the greenfields?

new things you should say the" down unders!"

G'Day!

new:

Things you should say to someone who looks like this: :goatee:

Rick is that you? Oh wait, no, it's Shawnster....can't tell ya apart seeings how you're the 'sters twins' :P

Things you should say to someone who hasn't thrown out their t-shirts from high school (I think that's middle school for you guys, not really sure)

You know brother, as you point one finger at me, there is three pointing at you.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to :chef: after finding a green Caterpillar in your salad.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Hope you enjoyed that extra fine piece of protein. It was the Head Chef. Grumpy English's Idea. Part of the new menu

range.

new things you should say to George Colambaris?

your account is being deactivated.

new

What should you say to the mature sister who thought she was going through the menopause just found out shes actually pregnant

The only place you can find perfection , is in the dictionary.

All the best, let me know if you need a baby sitter,

new things you should say :heart:

:chinese: Konichiwa Sensii. wax on wax off,

new things you should say to some who trys to follow Football but doesn't get it.?